• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Candlelight

• Administrators

I'm sure several of you remember Candlelight. She was an active member here for quite a while. She and I were out of touch for a while, but recently reconnected. 

She has asked me to post this prayer request. She was diagnosed with cancer. She has had surgery and the cancer removed. But she is in a lot of pain and still has a ways to go for recovery.

Thanks for praying!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I have not heard from Molly for a while, even though I have tried contacting her. However, the other day this gofundme was shared to her FB wall. There is no new information, but I thought if anyone desired to be of financial help, it might be good to post it here. If I hear anything more, I will let you know.

https://www.gofundme.com/ngw8pu-mollys-cancer-fund?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=p_email%2B3201-24hr-reminder-v5&fbclid=IwAR0IOF_QhSAOI1XO6H8YLLl4MyYc9uNq6nnRvSwXDScyLlXIE-4Eb10bLwE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Molly's cancer is now in her lymph nodes. She is facing several tests and surgeries. Added to the burden of her health is the financial aspect. And, of course, her family. Both her son and her husband are pretty well (understandably!) upset. She asked me to thank those who are praying.