• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

In God's time

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

:clap: I would just like to publically to praise God for his timing. We have been praying for my wife to be off on every Sunday so we can be at church together. The only way she could do this where she works,is to become the department manager.They have asked her before but because of my youngest girls school grade and other situations, she could not take the position. Well,PRAISE be to God, he has worked things out. She is now in her 3rd week as manager an loving it. God will work things out if we just wait on him. Also....there was a nice little pay raise for her. This also will help out greatly. For I have a daughter heading off to college this fall. :amen:

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

wow...Praise God for your blessings. I hope God will give me the grace to wait on HIS will for me. I have been praying for a lot of things right now and it seems that everything is so slow moving. Praise God for your family too... have a good day :-)

• Members
:clap: I would just like to publically to praise God for his timing. We have been praying for my wife to be off on every Sunday so we can be at church together. The only way she could do this where she works' date='is to become the department manager.They have asked her before but because of my youngest girls school grade and other situations, she could not take the position. Well,PRAISE be to God, he has worked things out. She is now in her 3rd week as manager an loving it. God will work things out if we just wait on him. Also....there was a nice little pay raise for her. This also will help out greatly. For I have a daughter heading off to college this fall. :amen: Tony[/quote']
Where is your daughter going to college?