• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

After the Tribulation 'they shall gather his elect.'

• Administrators

Bro. Alan, I do believe that you have done an excellent job of expositing the regathering of Israel  as a literal event and yet to be fulfilled as a future event. Thank you also for exposing the false teachings of both Steven Anderson and the JW's.

• Members

Brethren,

I want to thank all of you for participating in the study on, "After the Tribulation 'they shall gather his  elect.' I appreciate your kind comments and take note of any other comment.

Here is the link to the PDF, "After the Tribulation - They Shall Gather the Elect," PDF, free:https://preceptpublications.org/After the Tribulation 02.01.21.pdf

The PDF file contains a lot more information than I put on this study here on Online Baptist. If you have a question, or a comment, on the material within the PDF study than please bring it to our attention. I would like to add that once we return to the United States on our next furlough, if God allows, we plan on putting the Matthew 24:29-31 study in book form. So, if you see any problem, or error, or I did not properly present a passage of scripture correctly, or if I need to clarify something that I said, in the book I will correct my error.

I do request that you keep your question, or comment, presented one at a time, that they are sincere, and that the question or comment does not bring a harsh discussion or ill feeling. If I feel that the question or comment is not beneficial to this study, in any manner or fashion, I would like to retain the option of moderating the study and asking the individual to cease their questions or comments.

It is my thought that the material provided in the free PDF file would be a blessing to all and a help in their understanding of the prophetic events surrounding the words of the Lord Jesus in Matthew 24:29-31.

May God richly bless all of you as you study the scriptures.

Alan

Edited by Alan
grammar

• Members

Hugh_Flower,

It would be my pleasure to answer any of your questions.

With all of the different divergent interpretations of prophecy in the religious realm I can understand why it is a struggle sometimes to understand which interpretation is the true one. After I got saved (at 19 years old in the military), the only material I read was in the different chapels (I went to approximately 9 different bases in the Air Force), and the material that I had available on doctrine, versions of the Bible, Charismatic material, and prophecy, was confusing. At the time most of the material was Reformed, Catholic, and Charismatic. So, at the beginning, concerning prophecy, my thoughts on Matthew 24, and other portions of scripture, were from the a-millennial point of view.

So, we  will try and go through one question at a time.

God bless.

Alan