• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Winning Side

• Members

Dear Friends and Family of God and Jesus Christ,

"Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: [for such is the kingdom of heaven]." (Matthew 19:13-14)

This is not secret, but the key to overcoming sins and the world system is reliant upon THE ABSOLUTE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD. Although many Christians acknowlege this Truth, they fail to apply it daily in their lives -- or they put more confidence in themselves rather than crying out to their God and Father, "Abba Father" (Isa. 64:8; Matt. 5:45; 6:6,9; 7:11; 23:9; Rom. 8:15; 2 Cor. 6:18; Gal. 4:6; 1 Jn. 3:1). Children are very vulnerable, and their reliance is dependent upon their Father or Mother, or anyone that is an adult who they know can meet their needs. Furthermore, God is not a human Father; He is the Father of all Creation, and His Power has no limit. Satan and his minions (human or nonhuman) have absolutely NO POWER at all against the One who yields ALL POWER. The reason why the power of God seems greater during the most difficult times in our lives is because our strength is made perfect in times when we are most vulnerable or weak (1 Chron. 16:11; Isa. 40:28-31; 41:10; 2 Cor. 12:7-10; Eph. 6:10; Phil. 4:13; 2 Tim. 1:7; Heb. 4:16; 1 Pet. 5:7). The more submissive you are to the Lord, the greater the power which resides in you shall be. Not trusting in the Lord is a sin, and a sign of little faith, disobedience, or even unbelief; so to doubt the power of God within you is to grieve the Holy Spirit (cf. Eph. 4:30; Heb. 11:6).

As I have mentioned before, Satan, and all who are siding with him are self-deceived; but Satan himself is the most deceived of them all (cf. Ps. 36:3; Rom. 3:13; 2 Tim. 3:13). The irony in this is jaw dropping. To be deceptive towards others is obviously a sign that such deceivers are deceiving themselves as well; because deception is a sin, and being delusional enough to fool oneself (i.e., "Satan") into thinking that he has a ghost of a chance against Almighty God is beyond absurd, and that is an understatement. Whether Satan realizes this or not, he is only fulfilling the Sovereign Plan and Purpose of God, and will ultimately bring it to fruition through His Divine Providence. Satan is so "good" at what he does (i.e., "lying and deceiving") that he even deceived himself.

"And the Lord said unto Satan, [Whence comest thou?] Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going [to and fro] in the earth, and from walking [up and down in it]." (Job 1:7)

Satan is the Father of lies, and there is NO Truth in him; however, even Satan himself responds to God correctly (Gen. 3:1; Jn. 8:44; Acts 5:3; 2 Cor. 4:4; 11:3-4; 2 Thess. 2:9-10; Eph. 6:11; Rev. 12:9; 20:7-10). Satan obviously knows that God is Omniscient, and so he answers God concerning his whereabouts on the Earth. The fact that Satan responded correctly after God had asked Satan, "whence comest thou?" is an example of the Absolute Sovereignty of God. God raised a rhetorical question, and it is not as if God did not know the activities of Satan, but He also demanded a response; because the Devil is God's Devil, whether Satan realized this or not -- but I'm sure he did. Not only was it a rhetorical question from God, but a reply from Satan was still demanded as a display of the Sovereignty of God Almighty, and Satan did just that.

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and [A GREAT CHAIN] in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." (Revelation 20:1-3)

This is NOT a literal chain, but symbolizes the influential power and control Satan has over the Word and its system (Rev. 12:9). Satan will also be set free after the culmination of the Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth to gather an army led by their leader, Prince Gog. These rebellious men and women are the final tares in the wheat field, and the last gathering of the lost and condemned who are sentenced to the Eternal Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:11-15). It is sad that even after 1,000 years of living in an ideal world without war under the Righteous Rule of Christ, there will be a rebellion against God and His Anointed. 

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, [FEAR GOD, AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM]; for the hour of his judgment is come: and [WORSHIP HIM THAT MADE HEAVEN, AND EARTH, AND THE SEA, AND THE FOUNTAINS OF WATERS]." (Revelation 14:6-7)

God gives all of humanity one last chance to choose their Eternal Fate as He will allow Satan to roam the world to collect an army of Christ haters. If such a person refuses to submit to the Sovereign Rule of God and His Christ after 1,000 years, then there is no hope for them, and they have crossed the point of no return. Such men and women will NEVER repent, even when they are cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone (cf. Matt. 10:14-15; 11:20-24; Mk. 3:29; Heb. 6:4-6; 10:26-27; Rev. 9:21; 16:11). Jesus said that those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit will NEVER receive forgiveness, not in this age, nor in the age to come. This is not to say that if someone repents and humbles themselves by asking for Mercy and Forgiveness, that they will not receive it from God; rather, it is to say that if one REFUSES to repent after every possible sign was given to them (e.g., "miracles, the Truth of Scripture, the Resurrection of Christ, etc."), then they will never repent -- even in Hell and the Lake of Fire. Nothing more can convince such men and women who have hardened their hearts.

"And I saw [THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS] like frogs come out of the mouth of [the dragon], and out of the mouth of [the beast], and out of the mouth of [the false prophet]. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:13-14)

Bible commentators have suggested that the Antichrist (i.e., "the first beast") is indwelt by Satan himself, but this is clearly NOT the case here. The Antichrist is the Beast that rises out of the Bottomless pit (Rev. 11:7). And the name of the King who rules the demons possessing the bodies of chimeras from the Bottomless Pit is named Apollyon (Rev. 9:11). The Name of the Antichrist: (Grk. Apollyon) or (Heb. Abaddon), which means "the Destroyer." Apollyon or Abaddon is NOT Satan, but the Antichrist, or the first beast. He ascends out of the sea (i.e., "the Abyss"). Although the first and second beast work in lockstep with the Devil, they are distinct entities than Satan. Again, it is a tragedy that so many men and women will reject the Free gift of Eternal Life only to follow their own carnal lusts. Satan will be quick to oblige such people, but it will cost them their Eternal soul (cf. 2 Chron. 36:16; Ezek. 6:9; Mic. 3:4; Zech. 7:12; Matt. 10:33; Jn. 3:36; 12:48; Rom. 2:8)

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." (Revelation 12:10-12)

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and [FIRE CAME DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, AND DEVOURED THEM]. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be [TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER]." (Revelation 20:7-10)

The above quote describes Satan's last ditch effort to usurp the Throne of God, and as you can clearly see, he fails miserably. Although Fire and Brimstone comes down from God out of heaven, the Millennial Temple in the Capital of the World (Jerusalem) is left unscathed. The architecture and materials used to rebuild Jerusalem for the 1,000 Year Reign of Christ on Earth are Indestructible. The Indestructible Capital City is protected by the Master Carpenter Himself, Christ Jesus; with the exception that the City and Temple are Glorified materials rather than those found here on Earth. The FACT that Satan and his army of Incalculable number are instantly destroyed just by the Spoken Word of Christ is an indication of just how hopeless the Archdeceiver is.

"I have given them thy word; and [THE WORLD HATETH THEM, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world]. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." (John 17:14-17)

In Closing:

Why would anyone want to be on the losing side? The answer is pride and rebellion; and this is the sin that led Satan to be the treacherous creature that he now is. Time is short, and ask yourself if you are living a life pleasing to the Lord God, or are your desires set on temporal blessings that Satan will be ready and willing to offer you. Dress to the NINE, because the Bridegroom is about to return to take His Bride home. Now I know full well that there have been many who expected the Lord to return in their lifetime, and it did not come to pass; but the time were are living in gives the strong indication that the Parousia is at hand. The Holy Spirit is speaking through the remnant of Genuine Christians, and these faithful are purifying themselves in preparation for such a momentous time in History (2 Pet. 3:14; 1 Jn. 3:3). The Lord is looking for His spotless and blameless Bride upon His Return to take her into His arms to carry her away to His Father's House. 

"And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall [walk in the light] of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but [THEY WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE]." (Revelation 21:22-27)

God Bless!