• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Rough Times

• Administrators

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I can identify with serious problems such as this, having gone through some myself lately. Satan is very good at piling things one on top of another in rapid succession so that you can't fully recover from one before another piles on. Then depression sets in. Our God is able to overcome, even in the most dire situations.

What I have found, beyond any shadow of doubt in my mind is that God does answer prayer and many times He answers in a manner that leaves no doubt that He can and will respond to our fervent prayer. I would encourage you to fully rely on Him and pray without ceasing, then wait  to see the marvelous results.

In my situation I have seen God work out the problems I face in ways I never would have imagined. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well we got the bad news. The medical bills of the injured party far exceeded the maximum on our liability insurance. We are waiting on the demand letter to come now. Not only that, I forgot to mention that I was hurt the very same night with a massive rotator cuff tear on my right shoulder when I fell off the equipment trailer., Can't lift my hand above head level. I made it through the MRI but still have not been scheduled for surgery. It takes so long between scheduling for tests and dr visits. The dr wants to do a total shoulder replacement but I don't want that.

Edited by heartstrings