• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Anti-Christ

Guest Maggie500009

Guest Maggie500009

I thought the Anti Christ was Satan (devil) himself , however is the devil gonna pick the Anti Christ ,  is it not going to be the devil himself ? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I believe, from Scripture, that the antichrist will be one man , of Roman descent, (That covers a lotta ground !) who will be the most-evil man who ever lived, making Hitler look like a naughty toddler in comparison. He will commit the "abomination of desolation" in the new temple the Jews will build in Jerusalem, exalting himself above God or anyone/anything else that's ever been worshipped. He will create a great empire, ruling most of the world. And I believe Satan will indwell him.

While John wrote that the SPIRIT of antichrist was in the world, that's been true ever since Christ Himself was here. but that's different from that one evil man who will be the penultimate antichrist. (Satan is the ultimate AC, of course.) This man will have a false prophet as a sidekick, who can perform some miracles in his boss' presence.

No man will be able to withstand the AC's forces, and he will go unchallenged til JESUS returns & casts him & his sidekick alive into the lake of fire.