• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What do you love about your church?

• Members

I don't have one favorite thing. There are so many good points about my church that I could go on forever. I have a church that stands for right, preaches against sin, has Godly, encouraging music, makes great effort to win the lost, makes just as much effort to teach the ones who do get saved, a family and haven of which I am glad to say that I'm a part.

• Administrators

The pastor. ?

I love the potential that our church has. We were small from the get-go (when Randy became pastor), and recently had a split so are even smaller. But God is working and it's exciting to know that.

I love the people of our church.

I love the messages God gives my husband.

I love the times of fellowship we ladies are able to have.

And so much more.

• Members

I have to say sound doctrine Trumps warm & welcoming for me.   I fear for my present church.  The pastor is more of a professor than someone who ministers to hurt & lost people.  It never grows & old timers grumble about it all the time.  Dont care for the music much, and dinners etc are sharply divided between the 2 sets of bible study groups. 

OTOH, there is a church I go to sometimes.  I love the music & the people. They are very loving.  But the legalism being preached makes me very sad for the members. 

So Ill go to the current one unless something bad happens - like a split, etc.  But I wont join the other one.  Ill just have to shop around. 

• Members

I like the spirit of the people, they are eager to learn the Bible and are not afraid to invite family and friends to church or to talk with them about the gospel. Biblical truths are preached every service, both in the main auditorium to adults and in the Sunday school with very young children.  The people have humble hearts and love helping the church and others, they are a joy to be around.

• Members

I love our church because she is the pillar and ground of the truth.  She is the shining city on the hill, whose members with the power of the Holy Ghost restrain sin in our community.  She loves the Lord and serves him faithfully in all that she does.

• Administrators

As the pastor of the church I really appreciate a few things. 

1) The love that the church has for my wife and family. We started the church 3 years ago and do not collect a salary yet, but the church has been very kind and gracious to us.

2) The love that the church has for God. Our folks are hurting, struggling and broken, but they keep on keeping on in serving the Lord. 

I have been blessed.