Online Baptist

Aside from Sunday morning services.....

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Growing up, the church I attended only had Sunday morning service (with sunday school).  Maybe a lot of people don't realize it's different sermons each time? They don't see the importance of attending as many services as you can. Providing good health. Our church is broadcast live online. So if we miss a sermon we're able to catch up online. Not very many churches at all that do that.  Not every one is at the same stage of spiritual growth to want to attend 3-4 times a week. As you grow spiritually, speaking for myself, you can't get enough true Biblical preaching! 

Though I have no issue with a church having a midweek or Sunday night service. The number of times a church meets is up to the church. The early church met daily,  not just on Sunday. However,  there is no mandate in scripture other than Sunday.

With that said,  we are definitely in a time where the church is dying, pastors treat the ministry as a job and the people want to be entertained. There are over 80 Independent Baptist churches in a 30 minute radius of my home and none are worth attending. I lived an hour away previously and there were over 100 churches and I only found 1 that preached the Word. 

We are definitively in the Laodecian Period, the false Church that God is going to spew out of his mouth 

13 hours ago, Miss Daisy said:

Growing up, the church I attended only had Sunday morning service (with sunday school).  Maybe a lot of people don't realize it's different sermons each time? They don't see the importance of attending as many services as you can. Providing good health. Our church is broadcast live online. So if we miss a sermon we're able to catch up online. Not very many churches at all that do that.  Not every one is at the same stage of spiritual growth to want to attend 3-4 times a week. As you grow spiritually, speaking for myself, you can't get enough true Biblical preaching! 

Miss Daisy,

You're an inspiration to me. I know I haven't interacted with you much, but I want you to know that I appreciate you and your input.