• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Say no to Mcdonalds

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

I haven't read the recent news by AFA. I am not surpised, though, that they are right behind the Ford Motor Company. :loco Maybe this is the Lord's way of getting Christians back in shape? :thumb Who knows...as God works in "mysterious ways". Well, one "junk food" company down...how many to go? :lol Thanks for the information on this! :thumb I will take McDonald's off of our "junk" food list.

candlelight

• Members

With gas and grocery prices so high I don't have any money left over to go out to eat. :sad

No surprise about McDonald's though. Many of these major corporations are run by liberals and are quick to support liberal causes. In fact, McD's has done this for years, just like others, but without much notice.

• Members
I've been totally boycotting for months now. It's rather simple to do as I really don't like there food anyway. This issue just made it all the more easy.

That's probably how it will be for most people. Those that don't really eat there anyway will not eat there and those that really like it will continue eating there. I doubt as if there will be much effect from the boycott.

• Members
With gas and grocery prices so high I don't have any money left over to go out to eat. :sad

No surprise about McDonald's though. Many of these major corporations are run by liberals and are quick to support liberal causes. In fact, McD's has done this for years, just like others, but without much notice.

You should come to Korea, you won't find any homosexuals and you can get around without a car(though if you have one you'll be paying $6 a gallon for gas). :wink

• Members

You should come to Korea, you won't find any homosexuals and you can get around without a car(though if you have one you'll be paying $6 a gallon for gas). :wink

Does that mean you'll keep me supplied in Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese? :Green

• Members

lol, if you come to our city. Of course, you'd have to be willing to attend a Presbyterian church and you'll have to wait until they finish building the McDonalds here. :tum

Let me know when the McDonalds is ready to serve! If the Presby church is doctrinally sound I can handle going there with you so long as I get that supply of burgers! :tum

• Members

Let me know when the McDonalds is ready to serve! If the Presby church is doctrinally sound I can handle going there with you so long as I get that supply of burgers! :tum

:lol:
I'll let you know when it's finished. :wink
The doctrine is Presbyterian so baptism is off and they're Calvinist but you would absolutely love the people. You can take my word on that. :smile