• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Administrators

I find acceptance of Ms Word document formatting very useful. This is especially so when writing a long post in MS Word to be pasted into a post. As most folks know, many times you can write directly into a post on a forum only to lose it when it is submitted.

I always recommended that people write out their long posts, like sermons and devotions in their word processor and then paste it into their post on a forum. It saves a lot of work and frustration.

Thank you for considering this BroMatt.

• Members

Absolutely agree with you about the wisdom of using a word processor. I have had extremely bad moments when I lost a post that I worked hard on. It might be somewhere in the Ethernet but I sure can't find it. So I always have MS-Word or Notepad open now.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Baptist_Bible_Believer said:

Megakudos for the new site format. I love the way it is easier to spot which forums have active threads. You are really working hard behind the scene to make us grumpy old Baptists happy, brother Matt!

BBB, it also makes it easier if you click the "mark site read" link when you read the site. Then when you come back click the "unread content" link and it will show you everything you have not read or that has been posted since your last visit.