• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Babies and during tribulation

• Members

Babies will be born during the Millennium, so I don't see why the natural reproductive process should cease during the 7-year Tribulation. The question is how many will survive. It might stand to reason that pregnancies carried to term during the last 3 1/2 years amidst the quakes and severe judgments would not be the norm, though.

• Members
13 hours ago, Clemson09 said:

Do you think babies can be born during tribulation? I believe that the ones that are alive (including in the womb) will go to heaven at rapture, but I'm wondering if there will be any born after that. 

Yes Ma'am, they will be:

Woe unto them that are with child and give suck in those days! Logically, this answers your question in total: One cannot nurse if their children are caught away. Your thoughts about in the womb certainly makes sense.

I wouldn't worry about it however, those killed are safe before God and some will live to enter into the wonderful 1000 year Kingdom, then they will be given their equal share of opportunity along with the rest of the survivors.

Children?