• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

customer service

Guest szelekt elek
Go to solution Solved by Pastor Matt,

Guest szelekt elek

Hello,

You are a sorrowful people, can't handle a single e-mail address correctly, but ask for money without any problem.

May God bless you

• Administrators
  • Solution

@Kivancsi And/or @Kivancsi2 Let me address a few things here.

• 1) You have 2 accounts. Once is from May 2018 and the other is from today. Today you typed in the wrong email address when registering and send me around 10 emails telling me I put in the wrong email address and how hard it is to sign in. I will admit, when you register with the wrong email, it does make the registration process difficult. I will gladly fix this for you.
  • 2) I can't speak for others, but you are right, I am a sorrowful person. That is one reason why I needed a savior. Praise God that He loved sorrowful me to send down His Son to die for me. 
  • 3) This site is 100% free. Since 2002, we never asked for any money here. However, if you would like to send me a donation I would gladly receive it and place the donation towards world wide missions. 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Edit to add: Your correct email address is already in use under @Kivancsi. To fix this problem, just sign in with that account, no need to re-register.