Guest szelekt elek

customer service

Guest szelekt elek

Hello,

You are a sorrowful people, can't handle a single e-mail address correctly, but ask for money without any problem.

May God bless you

@Kivancsi And/or @Kivancsi2 Let me address a few things here.

• 1) You have 2 accounts. Once is from May 2018 and the other is from today. Today you typed in the wrong email address when registering and send me around 10 emails telling me I put in the wrong email address and how hard it is to sign in. I will admit, when you register with the wrong email, it does make the registration process difficult. I will gladly fix this for you.
  • 2) I can't speak for others, but you are right, I am a sorrowful person. That is one reason why I needed a savior. Praise God that He loved sorrowful me to send down His Son to die for me. 
  • 3) This site is 100% free. Since 2002, we never asked for any money here. However, if you would like to send me a donation I would gladly receive it and place the donation towards world wide missions. 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Edit to add: Your correct email address is already in use under @Kivancsi. To fix this problem, just sign in with that account, no need to re-register.