• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please Pray For Pastor Bo Taylor

• Members

OB Prayer Warriors,

Please pray for Pastor Bo Taylor of the Kimesville Road Missionary Baptist Church, Burlington, NC.  We received the below information via text, at 6:58 this evening.

"Hey brother, I was in a very serious wreck this morning not long after we spoke.  I am home now but very sore, bruised and battered, but the Lord was with me.  It could have been much worse.  I'm gonna take a few days and get on my feet.  I'll touch base next week."

You may visit the church online at https://www.krbc1611.org/.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Talked with Brother Taylor earlier this evening (first time we've spoken since the wreck) and and long story short, it's a miracle he's alive!  He's understandably still very sore and on some meds, but he preached yesterday morning, saying the LORD gave him a message at 3AM that morning, so reckon he was supposed to preach it!  Still pray for him, his family and church, as he still has some recovery ahead.  Thanks for reading, praying and sharing!