• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Another young man gone to Glory...

• Administrators

We knew Nate and Beth Burns while they were at the church we attended in IN. They both attended the college there, and spent the first part of their married life there. Good people, good people. They have had trials before, but nothing like this. Please be in prayer for Beth as she heads out in this new direction of her life, without her husband. And for the kids, as they travel this life without their father. The youngest is not well, as you'll see when you read the link. 

If God leads, please give. But most importantly, please, please pray. A lot.

https://www.gofundme.com/nate-burns-the-loss-of-a-loving-husband-father?fbclid=IwAR10BOE9xo1lQyagp48CfqSON9w8r8MF6TITa1nwifAL_LzTwnUZGGwiXI0

• Members

Thank you for informing us about Nate Burns passing. Nate is with the Lord now and enjoying the presence of the Lord and the saints in heaven.

I appreciate you posting the Obituary. I am familiar with Southside Baptist Church, Kirksville, MO. and have known Pastor Aaron Rogerson for years. Pastor Rogerson is a man of God and the church is an exemplary fine church. I do not know Nate & Beth personally, but I will send her a check, through the church, as I am sure that she, and her family, are worthy of our consideration.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Alan said:

Thank you for informing us about Nate Burns passing. Nate is with the Lord now and enjoying the presence of the Lord and the saints in heaven.

I appreciate you posting the Obituary. I am familiar with Southside Baptist Church, Kirksville, MO. and have known Pastor Aaron Rogerson for years. Pastor Rogerson is a man of God and the church is an exemplary fine church. I do not know Nate & Beth personally, but I will send her a check, through the church, as I am sure that she, and her family, are worthy of our consideration.

Thank you, Alan. I know she will appreciate it greatly. She is amazed at the outpouring of support these last 2 days.  We also know Brother Aaron. He is a godly man, for sure.