• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jews Versus Gentiles

• Members

Jeremiah 13

23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

How about we actually quote the verse and show that the BIBLE doesn't refer to the Cushite in this verse?

i still believe we are all from the same mum and dad, same family, that of Noah and whatever has come after due to the fact that, as mentioned in the good book, people have evil hearts and at some point in time they find a way to find something to cling on to and proudly say: 'we are better than you or the rest of the world because we are so and so and you are not.'

As John noted above, 

4 hours ago, John Young said:

a Christian should not care about skin pigmentation

in my humble opinion a good Christian tries to find fault with himself / herself first then try to help others.

Bless your hearts, Amen

• Members
On 1/6/2019 at 1:23 AM, DaveW said:

Jeremiah 13

23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

How about we actually quote the verse and show that the BIBLE doesn't refer to the Cushite in this verse?

Thank you Dave I take your point,

David