• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Answers Are Coming

Greetings all,

i just want to share this and say i feel so blessed to have found onlinebaptist.com and you helpful people.

Since my arrival here, i have been able to find more answers and although i am full of questions and doubts, i know and believe that the answers are coming.

Thank you all and may the Lord bless your hearts

Jeremiah 29:13:

'And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.'

Matthew 7:7:

'Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:'

Matthew 7:8:

'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'

Luke 11:9:

'And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.'

Luke 11:10:

'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'

• Members

God teaches a little at a time, but He is faithful and patient. Often He wants you to apply a truth in your life before He gives you the next nugget.

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" (Isaiah 28:9-10 KJV).

The fastest way to the knowledge of God comes from one source .  . .

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" (II Timothy 2:15 KJV).

and do not neglect the man of God that God has placed you under his ministry for a specific purpose . . .

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive" (Ephesians 4:11-14 KJV).