• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Merry Christmas

Gud4U

• Members

To me, joyous is an emotion of the heart that one has when a happy thought, or an action, occurs.

Being joyous can be brought about when a joyful, or happy, event happens. Or, when alone, a happy thought comes to the mind or heart. When a saint realizes the untold happiness of heaven, or if he feels close to the Lord in prayer, or even during a meeting, than the joy in the heart can be tremendous.

Being joyous can occur in trying circumstances, or even in outward poverty or persecution.

Every time I read Revelation 22 chapter 21 and 22 I am filled with joy.

Edited by Alan
along to alone

Dear Alan,

I was wondering if you could also help me find an answer for this question:

What is the significance of the linage of Jesus Christ, when we have already accepted him as the Son of God?

Is it merely as a sign to fulfil the prophecy or is there much more there to learn?

I have many questions, if you don't mind, and I'll ask you one at a time ?

Have a great time,

Totoosart

• Members

Totoosart,

That is a good question. The answering of that question involves more that can be answered in this thread. The moderators like to keep each thread in its own subject.

Maybe you could create your own thread. Off that top of my hat I would suggest starting a subject like the significance of the lineage of Jesus Christ in the "General Forums / The Lounge " thread. If you are not sure how to create the thread ask again.

Most of us enjoy discussions of this sort. We all can learn something.

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelling

32 minutes ago, Alan said:

Maybe you could create your own thread. Off that top of my hat I would suggest starting a subject like the significance of the lineage of Jesus Christ in the "General Forums / The Lounge " thread. If you are not sure how to create the thread ask again.

OK, I'll do it right now ?

Cheers