Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Alan

Classical Christmas Music.

Hope you enjoy some Classical Christmas Songs for the Holidays courtesy of the London Symphony Orchestra.

May the Lord bless all of you during the Christmas season and have a blessed time with your family and friends.

"And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS." Matthew 1:25

Alan

• Similar Content

• By Jim_Alaska
      Source: What Ever Happened To Christmas?

• By Jordan Kurecki
      Ever since I was saved, I have found traditional Christmas carols (With the exception of Hark the Herald Angels Sing) to be pretty well.. shallow. 
      Consider these two songs compared to most Christmas carols:

• By Musician4God1611
      I thought about putting this under the Music forum, but it isn't really a Biblical issue (at least I hope not!!!) so I put it in the Lounge. Just think of it as chamber music.

Here's my contribution. (PS, this was impromptu so please excuse my uncombed hair.)

• By Musician4God1611
      Just wanted to share an experience to all the musicians and aspiring musicians with kids. I started teaching my daughter (2 years old) the piano. I know, I'm crazy. But really it was easy. I took colored construction paper and tape, and color coated two octaves of white keys. And rather than teach her A B C D E F G, I taught her Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do. Well, I've been at it for a month or two now, and not only does she know all the notes by heart, she can hit them by command as I call them out randomly.
      Teach your children music, because it will impact their life, and their life will impact their church, and their church will impact the world.
    • By jebarr
      I received an email from American Family Association promoting Kirk Cameron's new movie "Saving Christmas" which opens today in select theaters.  Anyone planning on seeing this? 

http://www.savingchristmas.com/