1. Alan

Alan

• Similar Content

• By Jim_Alaska
      Source: What Ever Happened To Christmas?

• By Jordan Kurecki
      Ever since I was saved, I have found traditional Christmas carols (With the exception of Hark the Herald Angels Sing) to be pretty well.. shallow. 
      Consider these two songs compared to most Christmas carols:

• By Musician4God1611
      I thought about putting this under the Music forum, but it isn't really a Biblical issue (at least I hope not!!!) so I put it in the Lounge. Just think of it as chamber music.

Here's my contribution. (PS, this was impromptu so please excuse my uncombed hair.)

• By Musician4God1611
      Just wanted to share an experience to all the musicians and aspiring musicians with kids. I started teaching my daughter (2 years old) the piano. I know, I'm crazy. But really it was easy. I took colored construction paper and tape, and color coated two octaves of white keys. And rather than teach her A B C D E F G, I taught her Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do. Well, I've been at it for a month or two now, and not only does she know all the notes by heart, she can hit them by command as I call them out randomly.
      Teach your children music, because it will impact their life, and their life will impact their church, and their church will impact the world.
    • By jebarr
      I received an email from American Family Association promoting Kirk Cameron's new movie "Saving Christmas" which opens today in select theaters.  Anyone planning on seeing this? 

http://www.savingchristmas.com/