• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Is It Lying...

Guest Guest

Nope. :Bleh

The forum calls it "mark as read" but really it's just a way to keep the board from reminding you that there's new posts on a topic you don't feel like looking at. :lol:

Guest Guest
You got that right. The Fun and Games threads can take over the new posts page very quickly. I like to eliminate them so I can see what other threads have new posts.

I agree. It's annoying sometimes when you're trying to find something interesting to read, and the whole "new posts" page is filled with fun and games posts.

Guest Guest

Yes, ITA, Bakershalfdozen. :smile They are taking over too much room on the new posts page. :thumb Personally, I would rather be having more discussions. An occasional game is fine with me...but, I don't see much interaction in terms of the word of God.

candelight

Guest Guest

Hang in there sweetie. :thumb Storms don't last for very long. BTW, there is a "full moon" on Friday. :lol When I taught 5th grade, the teacher that co-taught with me...taught the subject of Science. People start getting aggitated the week of the full moon. This is b/c of the barometric pressure in the air. I don't know if you have heard about the "direct correlation" to the moon and the tides. Remember...the saying, "This too shall pass". :amen:

candlelight

Guest Guest
Did you ever add me to your MSN list?

Ooops...sorry, I will get to that tomorrow. It has been hectic, and I apologize for that. It is a new system for me, so I am trying to figure it out. Some things have been lost in the spam folder, too.

candellight