• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Truth

• Members

Knowing the truth and application of the truth are distinct and are two sides of the same coin. Even the devil and his minions know the scripture inside and out better than anyone on this planet; but we know that they are destined to Eternal Fire. Truth is made manifest by our outward  actions of our inward self; and reveals itself not in word only, but also in deed. Unfortunately, such is a rarity these days in Christendom as many claim to walk in the Light but show no evidence that they have truly been regenerated BY the Truth. Many are deceived and fail to examine themselves to see whether they are truly in the faith; and as a result . . . the Lord will declare to them ON THAT DAY, "I never knew you!"

God Bless!

• Members

I had prayed for something like this to come along; to articulate the urgency of the Gospel Message to those who have ears to ear, eyes to see, and to understand with their hearts. God has so graciously provided me with such, and I am thankful for it. It isTRULY the desire of the Lord that none should perish, and that He takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked (Ps. 67:2; Isa. 45:22; Ezek. 18:23; 1 Tim. 2:4; 2 Pet. 3:9). All born-again believers should reflect the "heart of God" (i.e., the desire that the wicked perish not), and the lack of such a desire is a "red flag" that the one behaving in such manner may NOT be saved at all.

Those of us who have TRULY been purged of our sins understood that we were ALL once vile, wretched sinners, deserving of an Eternal Hell and Lake of Fire -- no BETTER than the rest of the unconverted world. We approached the Throne of Grace with a broken and contrite spirit asking for forgiveness and mercy; and because of that . . . we have been given a FULL pardon. Those who claim to be in Christ that have little to no desire for the lost to come to repentance is NOT a heart which has been regenerated. For such a man or woman who has TRULY experienced the Grace, Love, Mercy, and Forgiveness of God would have a heart for the lost -- and TRULY understands what those attributes of our Father and God.

God Bless!