• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello

• Administrators

I live in Sequim, on the peninsula.  My sister lived in Puyallup for a number of years. I remember going to the Puyallup Fair when I was younger.

There are a couple of Baptist churches in Puyallup. Here are the links:

http://www.gracebaptistpuyallup.org/index.html  

http://bbcsouthhill.com/

http://bbcpuyallup.org/

If you're looking for a Bible-believing, Bible-teaching Baptist church, one of these will fill the bill.

• Administrators

Some churches address fellow Christians as brother and sister, some don't. On the forum it is the same way. 

Baptism is the first step in obedience after one's salvation. It is only necessary one time. But some churches will only accept baptism performed by Baptist churches. Others will accept if the church is doctrinally correct. 

When I was younger, I was privileged to attend a Christian school in Mountlake Terrace. There was a summer camp associated with the school. I was able to attend the year after my brother went for the first time. While I was there the Lord convicted me of the fact that I was a sinner who needed Christ. My counselor was able to show me through scripture that if I turned to Christ for forgiveness of my sin I would be saved. I accepted Christ as my Savior on that day. 

How about you, Beck? Would you share your testimony?

• Members
On 10/29/2018 at 4:55 PM, Fairybird said:

Hi

I live in WA, LOVE to Craft , am Trans and love to read. I have not found but am looking for a church which is Baptist or Mennonite. Help?

Welcome here, Fairybird!

If you don't mind me asking, but where were you a transplant from?

• Members

It's ok! I guess it's an easy mistake. I want to be like Jesus and not go to hell. I also want to live  a more Christian life that is full of grace, love and mercy like the Good Lord is.

7 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

May I ask why you're looking for either a Baptist church or Mennonite church? 

I think I may be Baptist due to theology and what I think of Halloween bc it's from the devil  but I was also thinking I may be Mennonite but definitely now think I'm a  person who identifies as a LGBTQ Baptist who needs to be baptized.