• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Regarding the "You got my Vote!" poll...

• Members

Since I was unable to write a response in the "You got my Vote!" poll without actually voting...and I'm not sure that I could have written a response even if I had voted...I've created this new topic instead. 

In light of the fact that all four of the "You got my Vote!" poll questions revolve around "the commandments/God's commandments/10 Commandments", and in looking at poll question number 4 in particular (since I'm well aware of what Seventh Day Adventists believe the mark of the beast is), I wonder if that poll is actually meant to be a way to put forth Seventh Day Adventist teachings under the guise of an innocent poll.

Another thing that I find interesting is that the avatar used by EvangAlived is of a similar type used by the last Seventh Day Adventist (that I recall) who joined this forum.

So, though EvangAlived hasn't responded to Alan's assertion of Seventh Day Adventism, and while EvangAlived has purposely not told (when asked) what his "religious affiliation" is, and since he mentioned reading the works of Walter Veith (mixed in with other writers), I can only assume that EvangAlived is a Seventh Day Adventist...or his system of belief is strongly influenced by Seventh Day Adventism.

• Members
12 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

EvangAlived,

If you read this, and if you would be so kind as to answer...my question is this...

Would you say that your hope (and/or goal) in joining and posting on this forum is that...

"we all come into the unity of the faith"?

With all my God-given heart brother No Nicolaitans.  I came in love.  I will be banned in that name which is above every name.

• Members

Okay. May I ask another question then? 

If the mark of the beast is disobedience to God's commandments (particularly attending church on Sunday instead of the Sabbath), and knowing that the word "mark" has a specific meaning; which is, a stamp, an imprinted mark...how can attending church on Sunday (or disobedience to God's commandments) physically be stamped on a person's right hand or on the space between their eyes on their forehead? 

I break God's commandments and attend church on Sunday. I also work every Saturday...yet I have no such stamp nor imprint in either place.

Now, if your answer explains away an actual physical mark, then I ask you not to answer.

• Members
2 hours ago, EvangAlived said:

With all my God-given heart brother No Nicolaitans.  I came in love.  I will be banned in that name which is above every name.

Prove your love by being honest, what is your religious affiliation, what church do you attend?

You are quite suspiciously avoiding this question, that is not a fruit of the Spirit of God, Jesus said by their fruits we shall know false prophets and teachers, your fruit so far has not shown that you are a true teacher of God's word. 

Edited by Jordan Kurecki

• Members

I pretty much said the same words you said (almost verbatim) when he private messaged me. There's usually a corollary with bad fruits and bad doctrine, and the tragedy in all of this is that these "fruits" are being grown on a tree which is deeply rooted. There's a lot of fruits out there in the world that are appealing to the eyes, but when eaten . . . they can bring about a slow and painful death to the person ingesting it.

God Bless!

• Members
On 10/27/2018 at 5:59 AM, EvangAlived said:

I just want to point out that no one is banned from this site for promoting Jesus Christ in truth.

People such as this man are banned for being argumentative, for disrespecting the moderators in particular, members in general, for teaching falsely, and for being decievers.

As has been discovered, in spite of continual questioning as to his affiliation, and even being questioned directly about his association with the SDA cult, this member refused to divulge any affiliation. But he is absolutely associated with the SDA and in fact came on here with apparent purpose of promoting the SDA and their doctrines on a site that is VERY CLEARLY an Independent Baptist Site.

Therefore he arrived with the purpose of teaching his false doctrine here attempting to pervert the members.

It is this deceitful purpose and poor attitude that are reasons for his banning.