• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You got my Vote!

You got my Vote!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. When Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments", in John 14:15, He was specifically quoting Exodus 20:6, the heart of the Ten Commandments.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't know.
    • I don't care!
  2. 2. When Jesus stated, "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." in Matthew 24:12, the word "love" refers to what Jesus meant in John 14:15, and thus many break God's commandments (Exodus 20:1-17).

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't know.
    • I don't care.
  3. 3. In Revelation 14:6-12, the words "Fear God" (in context) refers to ...

• Keeping God's 10 Commandments, as cited from, in Revelation 14:7,12 (Exodus 20:11; Ecclesiastes 12:13-14).
    • Keeping man-made decrees, even if it means having to cast aside even one of God's commandments (Exodus 20:1-17).
    • Shake, rattle and roll in "the spirit of fear".
    • None of the above - I personally, deep down, in the deeps, the way deep deep down, where I feel I think it means ...
  4. 4. The mark of the beast (Rev. 13:1,16-17) deals with (in context) ...

• The "commandments of God" (Revelation 14:12; Deuteronomy 6:8, 11:18), specifically the one which reads simialrly to, "worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters" (Revelation 14:7; Exodus 20:11, &c))
    • a microchip ... see the common book of erring man; 2 Opinions What : 4, as I have no explicit scripture for that belief at presently (at least not until I personally write it in my margin)
    • a national electronic ID ... in fact, were all using it right now!!!!1!!
    • Aliens ... no wait, it's Illumi-not-I ... no, no, wait it's reptilians ... no, better still, flat earth ... a computer in Brussels?, ... umm, David Hasslehoff? I ran out of ideas ...