• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Sign in to follow this  
EvangAlived

You got my Vote!

You got my Vote!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. When Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments", in John 14:15, He was specifically quoting Exodus 20:6, the heart of the Ten Commandments.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't know.
    • I don't care!
  2. 2. When Jesus stated, "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." in Matthew 24:12, the word "love" refers to what Jesus meant in John 14:15, and thus many break God's commandments (Exodus 20:1-17).

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't know.
    • I don't care.
  3. 3. In Revelation 14:6-12, the words "Fear God" (in context) refers to ...

• Keeping God's 10 Commandments, as cited from, in Revelation 14:7,12 (Exodus 20:11; Ecclesiastes 12:13-14).
    • Keeping man-made decrees, even if it means having to cast aside even one of God's commandments (Exodus 20:1-17).
    • Shake, rattle and roll in "the spirit of fear".
    • None of the above - I personally, deep down, in the deeps, the way deep deep down, where I feel I think it means ...
  4. 4. The mark of the beast (Rev. 13:1,16-17) deals with (in context) ...

• The "commandments of God" (Revelation 14:12; Deuteronomy 6:8, 11:18), specifically the one which reads simialrly to, "worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters" (Revelation 14:7; Exodus 20:11, &c))
    • a microchip ... see the common book of erring man; 2 Opinions What : 4, as I have no explicit scripture for that belief at presently (at least not until I personally write it in my margin)
    • a national electronic ID ... in fact, were all using it right now!!!!1!!
    • Aliens ... no wait, it's Illumi-not-I ... no, no, wait it's reptilians ... no, better still, flat earth ... a computer in Brussels?, ... umm, David Hasslehoff? I ran out of ideas ...

Sign in to follow this  

Article Categories

About Us

Since 2001, Online Baptist has been an Independent Baptist website, and we exclusively use the King James Version of the Bible. We pride ourselves on a community that uplifts the Lord.

Contact Us

You can contact us using the following link. Contact Us or for questions regarding this website please contact @pastormatt or email James Foley at jfoley@sisqtel.net

Android App

Online Baptist has a custom App for all android users. You can download it from the Google Play store or click the following icon.