• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

'Apologiz-ing' (1 Pet. 3:15) to Muslims and Islam

• Members
3 hours ago, Alan said:

Also, I am of the persuasion that the interpretations of prophesy are those of the Seventh Day Adventist religion, or a religion similar to, the Seventh Day religion.

Brother Alan.  You have asked me to leave your thread.  I did so.

I know there is a forum rule about staying on topic.

I have answered you in the other thread.  I will answer you here again, even though it is non-sequitur to the OP and topic thereof.

Here is my religion according to scripture.  The Bible (KJB) is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice, here is the text which demonstrates that

Isa 8:20  To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

If you have issue with Seventh-day Adventist, I do not have that issue or issues that you seem to have.  I would ask that you please attempt to remain on OP, which is how to win Muslims to Christ.

If you disagree with an eschatological or prophetical point, that is fine, but I expect evidence from scripture, and not this present approach.  I have studied very prayerfully and deeply.  I disagree with you based upon scripture.

Edited by EvangAlived

• Members
4 minutes ago, EvangAlived said:

I have answer you in the other thread.  I will answer you here again, even though it is non-sequitur to the OP and topic thereof.

Here is my religion according to scripture.  The Bible (KJB) is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice, here is the text which demonstrates that

Isa 8:20  To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

If you have issue with Seventh-day Adventist, I do not have that issue or issues that you seem to have.  I would ask that you please attempt to remain on OP, which is how to win Muslims to Christ.

If you disagree with an eschatological or prophetical point, that is fine, but I expect evidence from scripture, and not this present approach.  I have studied very prayerfully and deeply.  I disagree with you based upon scripture.

But you refuse to answer my point according to Scripture, instead telling me that I AM NOT READY TO RECIEVE your information that IS CONTRARY to the Bible.

According to the verse that you quote in this post - THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU...…….

You speak not according to the Lord's Word.

Because the Lord's Word says that the sacrifice and oblation would cease, and they did not cease at AD 31 AS YOU SAID they did.

Now, whether I am "ready to receive" or not does not make any difference to what the Word of the Lord says.

And it ahs been explained to you why it is important to know your affiliations - you refuse to answer, and we can only come to the conclusion hat it is because you have something to hide.

• Members
33 minutes ago, EvangAlived said:

Fair is fair. At this point I cannot stay on topic, so, I will leave as requested.

• Members

Islam has a definite historical connection with Roman Catholicism, which may be documented for those those looking for further information.  Just one quick short example is the "Ashtiname".  The short listing.

Comparison:

Romanism
&
Islamism

Romanism - Must be read in the officially recognized Latin

Islamism - Must be read in the officially recognized Arabic

Romanism - Main Country is Italy, a Peninsula facing to the West
Islamism - Main Country is Arabia, a Peninsula facing to the East
Romanism - Sunday worship, first day of the week - http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c1a3.htm
Islamism - Friday worship, sixth day of the week - Al Jumu'ah 62:9-10

[see Exodus 20:1-17; Exodus 20:6; John 14:15; Deuteronomy 6:5; Leviticus 19:17-18]
Romanism - Sun/moon monstrance in which the 'eucharist/host' is kept
Islamism - Moon/Sun/or star symbol

Romanism - 8 pointed star being a symbol of RC 'Mary'
Islamism - 8 pointed star in Islam

Romanism - Jerome's corrupted Vulgate [corrupted the true vulgate, the Italic], corrupted Sinaiticus, Vaticanus
Islamism - Abu al Qasim's corrupted qur'an [corrupted with gnostic, talmudic, sources, etc]

Romanism - Creeds, so-called 'church fathers', papal bulls, encyclicals, briefs, etc.
Islamism - aHadiths, Sunnah, Tafsirs, Sharia [Islamic laws]

Romanism - [Roman] Canon Law [natural law]
Islamism - Sharia [Islamic law]
Romanism - a combined Religion/State power
Islamism - a combined State/Religion power
Romanism - RC 'Mary' highly exalted to co-Mediatrix, hyper-dulia, etc and Immaculate conception dogma
Islamism - Islamic 'Mary', see qur'an Maryam 19, and aHadith in which 'Mary' is 'not touched by satan'

Romanism - gnostic connections, Shepherdof Hermas, Thomasine, Judasine, etc
Islamism - gnostic connections, Barnabas, etc. baby 'Isa' speaks from under the womb, and cradle, and makes clay birds come to life, etc

Romanism - continuing 'Mass', the unbloody sacrifice
Islamism - continuing bloody animal sacrifices

Romanism - no victory over sin, the Auricular confessional, penances, etc [works salvation, fasting, rosaries, etc]
Islamism - no victory over sin, works salvation, the as-salat, wudu, fasting, pilgrimaages, etc

Romanism - War - Crusades, Inquisition - aka Office/Curia of Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
Islamism - War - Jihad, a qur'an Al Tawbah or Bara'ah 9:5,29, etc

Romanism - Vatican, Ultramontanism, all power in one man, popery
Islamism - Caliphate, all power in one man, Mahdi, etc. a qur'an Al Nisa' 4:65, Al Ahzab 33:36

Romanism - Pope's sayings, councils sayings, traditions of men
Islamism - Muhammad's sayings [aHadith], traditions of men

Romanism - another Intercessor, RC 'Mary', the co-Mediatrix, co-Redemptrix, Popes, Priests, 'Saints', etc
Islamism - Abu al Qasim

Romanism - Important women, RC 'Mary', 'Fatima' [city, so-called miracle site]
Islamism - Important women, Islamic 'Mary', Maraym 19, Fatimah the daughter of Abu al Qasim [Muhammad]

Romanism - monkery, monasticism, etc
Islamism - Khadija, Waraq bin Naufal, Nestor [Baeira, Pakhyras, Sergius the monk] see Hayatu'l-Qulub' by Abu Talib, or Al-Asbahani, Dala'il al-Nubuwah 1:173, or see the Jami' al-Tawarikh by Rashid al-Din Hamadani published in Tabriz, Persia, or see Ibn Hisham, Ibn Sa'd al-Baghdadi, or Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari, or even just plain old Yusuf Ali notations on Baeira.

Romanism - Pilgrimmages to Fatima, Lourdes, Vatican, Guadalupe, etc
Islamism - Pilgrimmages, the greater and lesser hajj to Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem, Ka'bam, etc.

Romanism - state of the dead - immortal soul/spirit theology, same as pagans, occult
Islamism - state of the dead - immortal soul/spirit theology, same as pagans, occult

Romanism - purgatory, limbo, etc
Islamism - Barzakh, a waiting place on the other side of the as-sirat bridge, until judgment day

Romanism - Eternal torments in hellfire/lake of fire, a never-ending, always increasing torment
Islamism - Eternal torments [especially for women, as they are the ones to fill hell mostly] in a hellfire/lake of fire, always increasing, never-ending, in Islam there are 7 levels of Hell [Jahannam; Jahim, Jahannam, Sa'ir, Saqar, Ladha, Hawiyah, Hutamah]
Romanism - Nuns/Habits/Monks/Cloistered
Islamism - Hijab, Burkha, women cannot work, must stay in the house in a single room [a few exceptions], etc.

Romanism - special exorcists
Islamism - special exorcists, called the ruqyah; al-Tibb al-Nabawi

Romanism - beads, 'the Rosary', the vain repetitious prayers, also monk chants, breath prayers, desert 'fathers' mysticism, etc, to deaden the mind, allowing more access to the voice of satan:

"...as though they were listening to the very voice of the Blessed Mother explaining the mysteries and conversing with them at length..." [ON THE ROSARY; MAGNAE DEI MATRIS; Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII promulgated on September 8, 1892.]

Islamism - beads, the Misbah, Tasbih, Sibha, having the same effect to deaden the mind, allowing more access to the voice of satan

Romanism - Cantor, Intonation, Gregorian Chants
Islamism - Muslim chants, qur'anic intonation [which means recitation]

Romanism - earthly sanctuary at the Vatican, the Mass in Rome
Islamism - earthly sanctuary, the Ka'baa in Mecca

Romanism - Indulgences, forgiveness of sins, kiising pope's feet, etc
Islamism - sins forgiven by 'good' [meaning Islamic] deeds, which wipe out 'bad' [means Islamic] deeds, kissing the idolatrous black stone inside the Yoni corner.

Romanism - Washings for the Mass, with specifications, etc
Islamism - Wudu, religious washings, with specifications, etc

Romanism - claim earthly Jerusalem [a forever desolate city] for Catholicism
Islamism - claim earthly Jerusalem [a forever desolate city] for Islamism

Romanism - Captial - Rome, the self-styled and so-called 'eternal city'

Islamism - Captial - Mecca

Romanism - false understanding of angels, Michael, Gabriel and other numerous named angels in their sources, sandalfon, metatron, salthiel, saraquel, raphael, etc.

Islamism - false understanding of angels, Michael, Gabriel and other numerous named angels in their sources, Israfel, etc.

Romanism - Visionaries - Ignatius Loyola, etc [in a Cave]
Islamism - Visionaries - Abu al Qasim [in a Cave, Hira]

Romanism - private killer assassins, political rebellion creators, the Jesuits, Dominicans, Opus Dei, etc
Islamism - Hashashins [assassins]

Romanism - Religious Calendar - Lent, Easter, etc, etc.
Islamism - Religious Calendar - Ramadan, etc, etc.

Romanism - pagan practices accepted or taken over and 'baptized', all-saints day, equinoxes, etc
Islamism - pagan practices, circling the Ka'baa, throwing stones at the shaytan, etc.

Romanism - unscriptural food and drink allowances and forbidances [Leviticus 11; Deuteronomy 14; Acts 15; 1 Timothy 4:3 KJB]
Islamism - unscriptural food and drink allowances and forbidances, under Abu al Qasim's Halal and Haram [and Makrooh]

Romanism - etc. add your own
Islamism - etc. add your own

The two are mirrored of each other, a yin and yang, a so-called 'light' and 'dark', both in great error, yet the one [Islam] came out of the other, an attempt at an early eccumenical [Mecci] endeavor, that failed [Medini].
Edited by EvangAlived

• Members

Just going to ignore the fact that you have proposed a falsehood with regard to Dan 9:27?

Ignore and carry on regardless?

You sir have no foundation to stand upon, and yet you continue to try to build.

• Members

You can't witness to a Muslim by lying about what the Bible says.

He might just go and read the passage, find that you are lying about the passage, and you have blown your testimony with him, and ruined any chance that he will come to the Lord.

• Members
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, EvangAlived said:

Romanism - claim earthly Jerusalem [a forever desolate city] for Catholicism
Islamism - claim earthly Jerusalem [a forever desolate city] for Islamism

This is really interesting - have you seen Jerusalem lately - anything but desolate - one of the most productive and fertile areas on the planet that God's people are back in God's Land. 

And strangely that greening of Jerusalem has coincided with the ever growing return of God's people. The more that return the greater their prosperity.

Actually it is not that strange:

Interesting that ONCE AGAIN, the Bible shows that you are wrong.....

Eze 36:28-38
(28)  And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
(29)  I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
(30)  And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
(31)  Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(32)  Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
(33)  Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
(34)  And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
(35)  And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.
(36)  Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.
(37)  Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.
(38)  As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

And before you go on the whole argument trail about not all of Israel turning back to God in this return - the pertinent point is that it plainly says that Jerusalem WILL BE PROSPEROUS once again - the city which YOU CLAIM (Falsely) will be "a forever desolate city".