• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members
40 minutes ago, DaveW said:

PROVE IT, PROVE IT, PROVE IT ,PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keep making this claim and thus far you have shown one that has been disproved, and one that actually supports the accuracy of the KJV.

I DEMAND - YES DEMAND -that you stop making this false claim UNTIL you have backed it up with solid evidence.

Mods, can I ask you to have the discussion that, since we have a thread specifically for him to prove his false claims of "goofs and booboos" (which is in itself deliberately disrespectful phrasing), can I ask if the Mods would consider changing that phrasing with some sort of notice, similar to what is done for foul language?

I understand that it is work for the Mods, and would probably have to be done on a case by case basis, and therefore only when it is noticed by a Mod, but since it is deliberately inflammatory, and deliberately disrespectful, I think it is worth the discussion.

And I make this request publicly, because I want him to see it.

• Members
16 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Now wait a minute...

You reject the SDA's version and others because they're from false religions...BUT...you accept the Sinaiticus & Vaticanus even though they were discovered in the possession of false religions. Interesting...

You sir, are the epitome of doing what's right in your own eyes. Your whole and continuous argument has consisted of absolutely nothing more than what you believe and what your supposed "audience" wants.

Shame on you.

Well, actually, it's against a doctrine that's been proven false - KJVO.

• Members
11 minutes ago, robycop3 said:

Well, actually, it's against a doctrine that's been proven false - KJVO.

Again I say, "Shame on you."

The only thing that you have proven is that you believe certain things and that you assert that you have an audience who wants those certain things...the latter; of which, remains unproven...however, such a claim is believable considering the days in which we live...and that sir, is nothing to boast of.

Shame on you.

• Moderators

Okay, I think we need a break from this subject for a bit. 

Robycop, you were told that it is rude to come in and attack others’ beliefs on their own forum. I personally gave you some leniency because I believe there is room for discussion on what it means to be KJVonly. Some think the KJV supersedes the original manuscripts, yet the manuscripts are how God has preserved His Word through history. You have, however, repeatedly shown that the only authority you will accept in this area is yourself, no matter how contradictory your position may be. 

I am hereby, in my capacity as moderator, issuing a cease and desist order. This topic is on hold for you; do not attempt to discuss it further.