• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way of Life:From Bro. Cloud's Mailbox - October 2018

• Members
From time to time, I publish some of the goodies from my mailbox, since many people have told me that they enjoy reading these things.
THEY LIKE THE PREACHING
Thank you again for your ministry, especially in your provision of eBooks. These have been a great benefit to me since I’m blind and cannot read hard copy print materials. When I receive your email digests, I listen to my iPhone read them while I have breakfast in the dorm here at ------. Apple has gotten so good with their VoiceOver technology that the voices almost sound like live human beings. I hope you have a wonderful day.”
“Through the years I have been greatly blessed by the many free books/material you provide but also by many of the books and presentations I have purchased. I wanted to encourage you to continue in the stands you take. As a pastor, your research has helped to save me a ton of time and for that I am grateful! I recently ordered your book ‘The Discipling Church’ and it is probably one of the best books I have read in a long time and I’m only half way through. ... This is a course I will teach in.. Read More

View the full article