• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Unable to post

• Members

For some ODD reason, I cannot post a new thread in the IFB Biblical issues. I attempted to start a thread on the Identity on the Antichrist and the False Prophet, but I can't. It seems as if something is putting a halt to this.

Edited by (Omega)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I find that while I can read threads, I cannot always post a reply to them. Lately this occurred in the Lounge . . . a thread titled,  "Why do some Baptist pastors talk about other churches instead of concentrating on the Holy Bible?"

Is it because there is a probation period and I have to post so many times before some forums are open to me?

• Administrators

There is no probation period. But, if you try to post in the IFB only forums, we have to manually approve you for them. I manually approved you the other day when we messaged. You should have no trouble now and if you do please let me know and I'll look into it.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Baptist_Bible_Believer said:

The Lounge is outside of the IFB Lounge. I just went back and checked and I'm unable to reply. Thanks for looking into it.

I checked your account and everything seems to be correct. I logged in as you and you are right, there is no way to reply when I see the forums as you do.

I am sorry that I don't have the tools to dig into this further, perhaps when BroMatt sees this he can find out what is wrong.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Thanks BroMatt, very timely. What was it, anything I could have fixed?

Yes, but it is something I also need to fix. When you add someone to the IFB forums, you also need to keep them as regular members as well. As of right now, the IFB members are not allowed to post in the Lounge and other forums, but by keeping them in the members group as well fixes that. Pretty much to fix, need to give IFB members access to all the forums.