• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Female God?

• Members

This world is in such a mess that each morning when I wake up there's more trash happening on the news or elsewhere. I wholeheartedly believe that the Lord places these events in my life in order to use it for His divine purposel. It seems as if the feminist movement is on the rise more than ever this year; and there are even "Christian" women advocating that SHE ("God") loves us all. This is probably the same group of ancient demonic spirits which began disseminating the worship of Mary in the RCC almost 1,500 years ago.

Jesus is a true human being -- since the incarnation -- and as such is a male (clearly).  The Father and the Spirit (and the Son in His deity) are indeed spirit.  Since they are not creatures, they have no literal, physical gender.  However, scripture most certainly does represent all three members of the Godhead with the masculine gender:

But when the Comforter (ὅταν παράκλητος) is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he (ἐκεῖνος i.e., the Holy Spirit; */masculine/* pronoun in the Greek) shall testify of me: (John 15:26)

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one (i.e., the Father; */masculine/* in the Greek) sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. (Revelation 4:2-3)

The desire of some to have a feminine object of worship goes back to all pagan religions, and is deeply tied into sexual excess and demon influence. The transplanting of this horrific blasphemy into the Roman Catholic church through the veneration of Mary ("Mariolatry") has been instrumental in leading millions to damnation (cf. Jn. 8:44). There is, moreover, a very good reason why the Godhead is masculine and in no way feminine. We believers are "the Bride of Christ". The female was invented by God to teach His creatures the essential principle of how we are to use our free will in this world.  In life as viewed from divine standpoint of why we are here, our purpose is to respond to God . . . in the same way that a virtuous wife is to respond to her husband. Christ is the Husband; we are the wife.  He leads; we follow. God never responds to us in a submissive way; we are made to respond to Him as our Lord and Master.

The entire "problem" with the world is that most creatures do not want to respond to God. They want God to respond to them (if they care about Him at all). In all the personal setbacks we experience which can be laid at our own feet, we see that these always stem from our doing things "our own way" (lack of response) rather than "God's way" (proper wife-like response to her head, her husband). If God was indeed female, then perhaps He should have made Eve first instead of Adam.

God Bless!