• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What are the signs of the end times?(Also, thank you Brother Stafford!

Guest Brandon

What are the signs of the end times, and what should I look out for? I heard that Jesus and the Anti-Christ come into the earth disguised or something. I’m very uneducated about this topic.

(Thank you Brother Stafford for telling my about my fear, I appreciate it very much!)

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I believe the next eschatological event on God's calendar will either be the Jews' building a new temple in Jerusalem, or the "beast/antichrist" coming to power. I believe those 2 events will be close together, so the beast can commit the "abomination of desolation" in the new temple. So, if you see a charismatic, super-popular man becoming a world figure & growing in power every day, look up for "your redemption draweth nigh." The rapture will be shortly before or shortly after the beast commits the AOD, before the great trib begins. The beast will have an explanation for the disappearance of millions of people, which the world will believe.

Edited by robycop3