• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Seeing Jim was researching me, I found a new site that references me, and reposts one of my articles from my web site.

SEE http://www.hamishkandavid.org/id55.html

It might not be Baptist but it is Christian, and dancing before the Lord is scriptural, and NO I am not a secret Pentecostal, sneaking in unawares. Just a Christian Here. You can either use this information to help and enlighten you or use it as further evidence against me. Your choice, but Thanks Jim for making me read some new LINKS... either for me or against me.

Onward Christian Soldiers.

Bit please if responding do respond objectively about dancing rather than about me as a person.. Thanks.

IHDS

David

PS) Do also read about King Davids dancing truth, a true story

• Members

Hmm, did Jesus dance at the wedding feast of Cana, or did He just sit and watch others dance and just sit and drink the wine He miraculously made.

Interesting question.... I would suggest He Danced

Dance Dance, I am the Lord of the Dance said HE (Jesus).

Did King David dance and what was the reaction to His dancing ?

Do we dance at the Wedding Feast of the Lamb when we get married to the Lord, or do we just sit and drink water and get rehydrated ?

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• Members

You can suggest all you like, but with Biblical evidence to BACK IT UP you better not set you tent to firm upon it. 

Why do we care if David danced or not - the Bible clearly said he did - but David also did a few things that most definitely were not commended nor condoned by the Lord.

Basically, you are trying to stir up trouble, when in fact I don't think too many people care about this matter all that much.

Are you going to tell us that if we DON'T dance we are in sin?

• Members
7 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Hmm, did Jesus dance at the wedding feast of Cana, or did He just sit and watch others dance and just sit and drink the wine He miraculously made.

Interesting question.... I would suggest He Danced

Dance Dance, I am the Lord of the Dance said HE (Jesus).

More Apocrypha? How can you trust it? How do you know it isn't mistranslated?

• Members
8 hours ago, DaveW said:

You can suggest all you like, but with Biblical evidence to BACK IT UP you better not set you tent to firm upon it. 

Why do we care if David danced or not - the Bible clearly said he did - but David also did a few things that most definitely were not commended nor condoned by the Lord.

Basically, you are trying to stir up trouble, when in fact I don't think too many people care about this matter all that much.

Are you going to tell us that if we DON'T dance we are in sin?

No you dont have to dance if you dont want to, its not a requirement, its not a sin, especially if you have bad knees etc etc etc... up yo you.

I can back up my statements if you like or if acceptable..no problem.

But drinking thats a different story as we all have to drink something sometimes or we will dehydrate as mentioned. I think only about five days is the maximum without water. Drinking wine thats a bit different..drinking the Lords created wine that He made at the wedding feast of Cana, That IMO is theoretical but then again a cook eats his or her own food, and so a wine maker surely tastes and drinks his own wine.

I mean they called Jesus a winebidder,you know that verse... so I reckon HE drank wine, gasp and maybe even sang some songs and maybe even got up to dance ike the others. He was quite the friendly guy... and He did have rthymn because He created RTHYMN, and the beats of our heart literally, and muscles and nerve endings and more. Halleluia. Amen ? Amen !.

9 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

More Apocrypha? How can you trust it? How do you know it isn't mistranslated?

No , just straight WORD OF GOD verses for you and others to ponder and pray about ?

Dance dance, I am the Lord of the Dance said He (and thats not me, thats JESUS, our Creator and personal Saviour for all the people of the world as He created all, Baptist and other wise)

Are we allowed to post the WORD OF GOD...... can I proceed.. ?

• Members

Oh I see...... the dancing didn't  cause the fuss you were hoping for so now you are branching out.

It appears that you are here with the specific purpose to cause a fuss.

You appear to looking for a fight at just about every turn....

Not with me.

Keep going - you find the mods will not allow you to keep up with your seeking strife or your false teaching for long.

I have better things to do than fuss with you.......

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

No , just straight WORD OF GOD verses for you and others to ponder and pray about ?

Dance dance, I am the Lord of the Dance said He (and thats not me, thats JESUS, our Creator and personal Saviour for all the people of the world as He created all, Baptist and other wise)

Are we allowed to post the WORD OF GOD...... can I proceed.. ?

NN asked if it was Apocrypha, you said "No , just straight WORD OF GOD verses". So, you said it is not Apocrypha which leaves 39 books. With that in mind:" Dance dance, I am the Lord of the Dance said He (and thats not me, thats JESUS" give us chapter and verse where the LORD said "Dance dance, I am the Lord of the Dance". Remember, you stated it wasn't from the Apocrypha or other non-Canonical sources.

• Members
5 minutes ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

NN asked if it was Apocrypha, you said "No , just straight WORD OF GOD verses". So, you said it is not Apocrypha which leaves 39 books. With that in mind:" Dance dance, I am the Lord of the Dance said He (and thats not me, thats JESUS" give us chapter and verse where the LORD said "Dance dance, I am the Lord of the Dance". Remember, you stated it wasn't from the Apocrypha or other non-Canonical sources.

Come on Old Fashioned Preacher... Dance dance is a song, you must have heard it. I am asking if I can post WORD OF GOD dancing verses in Old and New Testaments of duly approved Baptist, KJV Bibles where all inside is the duly approved WORD OF GOD. Maybe throw in the wine creation by the Lord at Cana as well ....and maybe even the wine drinking verses from Revelation, and of course Davids infamous dance before the ARK where he was ********** If allowed to comment I shall, if not I quess I would only post exact WORDS of God with no comment especially if responders were only allowed to post only verses as well and no comments.

Your choice, your website, and I did find out or notice you are a MODERATOR.... good for your moderation.

IHS

David

PS) 66 books including Revelation, as the Old is 39 Books, and Biblical dfancing refers to all the Bible and not just Old... 

43 minutes ago, DaveW said:

Oh I see...... the dancing didn't  cause the fuss you were hoping for so now you are branching out.

It appears that you are here with the specific purpose to cause a fuss.

You appear to looking for a fight at just about every turn....

Not with me.

Keep going - you find the mods will not allow you to keep up with your seeking strife or your false teaching for long.

I have better things to do than fuss with you.......

Dave W, do consider stopping with your accussations against me... dancing is not a fuss, dancing is moving our body parts to music and rthymn, the Lord created harmony, music and our bodies... so lets get this party started and discuss dancing biblically and in Old Testament terms.

Maybe a little wine for our stomachs sake might help, but if that is not allowed just drink some LIVING WATER from the Lord from His exact WORDS

• Moderators

Yes, 66. I was doing three things at once and got sidetracked on Apocrypha (which sometimes gets intermingled within O.T.vs Scripture only and inadvertently excluded N.T. books in my given number. You still haven't given a reference to " Dance Dance, I am the Lord of the Dance said HE " which you stated in such a way as to appear to be quote of the Lord since you said " No , just straight WORD OF GOD verses "

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Come on Old Fashioned Preacher... Dance dance is a song, you must have heard it. I am asking if I can post WORD OF GOD dancing verses in Old and New Testaments of duly approved Baptist, KJV Bibles where all inside is the duly approved WORD OF GOD. Maybe throw in the wine creation by the Lord at Cana as well ....and maybe even the wine drinking verses from Revelation, and of course Davids infamous dance before the ARK where he was ********** If allowed to comment I shall, if not I quess I would only post exact WORDS of God with no comment especially if responders were only allowed to post only verses as well and no comments.

Your choice, your website, and I did find out or notice you are a MODERATOR.... good for your moderation.

IHS

David

PS) 66 books including Revelation, as the Old is 39 Books, and Biblical dfancing refers to all the Bible and not just Old... 

Dave W, do consider stopping with your accussations against me... dancing is not a fuss, dancing is moving our body parts to music and rthymn, the Lord created harmony, music and our bodies... so lets get this party started and discuss dancing biblically and in Old Testament terms.

Maybe a little wine for our stomachs sake might help, but if that is not allowed just drink some LIVING WATER from the Lord from His exact WORDS

David, it is becoming increasingly obvious that your sole purpose on these forums is to cause trouble. ( not that it has not been obvious from your first post)

In this context I would refer you to the board rules, set up by this board's owner HERE

Please read these rules so that you will understand that you have broken more than one of them. For this cause I am going to give you  a warning point, once you reach three warning points you will be banned, per the rules that this board's owner has laid out.

I know that you are expecting this because you have alluded to it in your posts. So you fully expect to eventually be banned as you have on other forums. This board is not going to allow false teachers to continue unchecked, we have given you ample time and resources which you have rejected at every turn.

I could, according to the rules, just ban you immediately, but I don't want to give you the excuse that I am banning you out of spite or because I cannot respond to your continuing false teaching.

• Members

It might be helpful if you told me which rule I violated. I have READ them again, and havent found one that I violated so far in review. So to help me, so I wont violate again, do refer me to that rule... Many Thanks, I dont want to violate a rule. just follow them as this is your or Nro Matt website.

And above, I dont see any violation of me, discussing dancing above, as I am just courtesily asking OFP if I can post the WORD OF GOD, and from again reading the RULES HERE, it does say I can, so is my violation in asking OFP the violation.

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• Administrators

This warning was not just for this post on dancing, it was for a continuing agenda of false teaching and your being here to cause trouble. But here are some rules you have trampled: 

We will not allow the following
c) Members that come just to argue doctrine instead of fellowship.

1. Feel free to quote the Bible, if you do we ask that you use the KJV. This is done to avoid confusion.
    The Administrators and Moderators of this site believe that the KJV is Gods preserved Word for the English speaking people, and we ask that you respect that and use the KJV when quoting scripture.
  2. Be nice to the Moderators
    c) We have the right to delete any post or ban any member who we feel is inappropriate for these boards without notice.
    d) The mods have the right to lock any topic that they feel is not appropriate for this board. We are not a debating site like some boards, but rather a discussion board.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

This warning was not just for this post on dancing, it was for a continuing agenda of false teaching and your being here to cause trouble. But here are some rules you have trampled: 

We will not allow the following
c) Members that come just to argue doctrine instead of fellowship.

1. Feel free to quote the Bible, if you do we ask that you use the KJV. This is done to avoid confusion.
    The Administrators and Moderators of this site believe that the KJV is Gods preserved Word for the English speaking people, and we ask that you respect that and use the KJV when quoting scripture.
  2. Be nice to the Moderators
    c) We have the right to delete any post or ban any member who we feel is inappropriate for these boards without notice.
    d) The mods have the right to lock any topic that they feel is not appropriate for this board. We are not a debating site like some boards, but rather a discussion board.

Cool and so now that I know who is a moderator, it makes life and posting easier. As for fellowshipping on a discussion board I reckon that is by discussing what we have in common and discussing it nicely within the bounds of civility. This I do... and it seems I can post KJV Revelation 11 which I have done.

Thanks Jim

actualy I came HERE originally becaue I found throu googling that it seemed to be a POST TRIB site for discussions as I stated to Alan in my personal note to him, just ask him. I hereby give him to divulge my personal note to him...

This I attest to so help me Jesus...

Besides in INTRODUCTIONS I was suppose to say how I came HERE... there I thiink I followed those rules as well... IMHO

• Members

Whewee, Salvan just gave me a WARNING for apparently using a swear word.. as in kceh. But golly wiz I dont remember using that word.... Yikes if that is acceptable wording.. How do I find out where I was supposedly saying it or posting that four letter word spelled forwards...

Just as a clarification

27 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:
  1. We are not a debating site like some boards, but rather a discussion board.

Edited by Davidjayjordan