• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Timeline of the EndTime, mathematical/holy day co-relation

• Members
5 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

No Nicoltanes... a bit too long of a read to respond to..

Sure you can. 

But as mentioned I am a Christian, who was baptized ina Baptist church, and Yes some of my heritage is Jewish, but I am hardly Jewish in my religion as I came from a an atheistic background and yet choose Jesus, because I sensed HIm in the outdoors and then meet HIM personnally sort ot speak and received salvation if I said that in the proper Baptist way...

But somewhere NON... you said you never heard about the exact three and a half day time frame, that our Two Christian witnesses die at the hands of the AC right in the steps of the 3rd Temple which is the world headquarters for the AC.

Its Revelation 11... its not a fancy interpretation but very straight forward and exact. And by its exactness shows we will knwo exactly the day and even the hour of the Lords Second Coming. Do you want me to make this a new TOPIC ?

No, I don't want you to make it a topic.

Here it tis...

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+11&version=KJV

revelation 11

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

And surely you dont want me to go into detail about this application HEREIN and HEREON. But its clearly about our Two Christian Witnesses who die at the hands of the AC and his lynch mob, as they kill those that have tormented their evil rule of 3.5 years.... for they lie in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days. meaning 84 exact hours, and then the Lord comes to resurrect them and all others at the SEVENTH TRUMPET.

No...that's not what happens. It's not worth going back and forth with you though.

Sorry you have been stymied again in your accussations against me, as I have just again proven that we are supposed to knwo the timing of the Lord and His SECOND COMING..its there, deny it if you will.

Sir, you haven't proven anything other than you teach strange doctrine and deny God's word when it suits you.

Should we make this a new thread ?

No.

If you want specific answers to specific questions, just ask rather than speculate and post isolated half sentences that you think trap me into so called contradictions. Ask and I shall answer. Be respectful and I will respond.

IJN

David

??? Half-sentences? 

I asked a specific question; which was...

Do the words of the Lord Jesus Christ (regarding his second coming) have no bearing on the fact that you have set a date of August 10, 2025 for his return?

To which, you eventually responded with...

This makes no sense, because the Lord said that three and half days, after the killing of our two witnesses, Then shall be His Second
Coming. This being in direct contradiction of Mathew 24: 36

...and later clarified even further with...

So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation, 

So...I have no desire to read anything else that you have to say about scripture. Call me rude or disrespectful if you want. I was very respectful with you at first, but it didn't help to curb your desire to spread your false teaching. After all, that's your goal, isn't it. To spread your teachings for others to read? Good grief man...that's how you started out here.

So no, please don't start any other topics.

REPENT!!!

• Members

Jesus angel said to Johm, to read and understand and get a blessing for doing so... lets look it up.

But I do think ti beneficial to post the Revelation 11 verses that show distinctly that we know 3.5 days or 84 hours ahead of time when the Lord Returns..

• Members
6 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Jesus angel said to Johm, to read and understand and get a blessing for doing so... lets look it up.

But I do think ti beneficial to post the Revelation 11 verses that show distinctly that we know 3.5 days or 84 hours ahead of time when the Lord Returns..

How can you trust Revelation 11? What if it's mistranslated?

• Members

Repent, if you mean dont post Revlation 11 because it supports my attempting to put together times and events together cohesively from all the prophets. OK.

Dont read Revelation and pretend it was never written, and stick with no timelines and or no sequence of events... OK your choice....

I have posted on lots of subjects HERE Salvation Soul winning, the False religion fo Materialism, Catholicism etc etc... nto a problem.. if you are snesitive about prophecy, its your website or someones websote, I dont even know who the head moderator is... your choice your responsibility.

I love the Two witnesses as they are Christians and they have fire and courage and aren;t whimps and whoosies. backed up by Esdras 12, exactly, and so may other prophets through out the ages... amazing truths, but if you say NO, it cant be posted... so be it..your choice and your responsibility.

Onward Christian Soldiers

But please reframe from name calling, its uncalled for and you know it. Just say we differ,

• Members
3 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

How can you trust Revelation 11? What if it's mistranslated?

Nicolatanes, I was just about to go to sleep and you post th above. Do you have any idea what you just posted. You are doubting the veracity of Revaltion as Prophecy... but you only do this because you have never studied Zechariah or the Two olive branches or two pillars or the two candlesticks in prophecy. IE you are a total newbie prophetically speaking...

Im almost speechless in shock.
Mathew 24 about Jesus not knowing the times of the Lord God is surely a mistranslation as the Lord stated exactly that Daniel was His prophet and that Noah was before the Flood.

Do you not realise how many times these 2 witnesses are mentioned in prophecy

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/2WitnessesofRevelation.html

Got to go, I qess the Lord allowed you to make such a blunder, to show you truly dont know any prophecy

IHPS

David

then knew, I would be fishing dead men out of the water rather than living ones. And I would be
wasting my life as more died around me and drowned. Is this what I wanted? Is this the kind of
fisherman I wanted to be ….No !

So, that very night I got back into my pick-up camper and headed back to Vancouver and back to
Christian service.  And by the Grace of God with bumps along the way,  I and my family have been
doing it ever since, because I don’t want to fish dead men,  but be a ‘fisherman for the LORD of
LORDS’

In His Service

Jordan Fisherman
(David Jay Jordan)

• Members
13 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Nicolatanes, I was just about to go to sleep and you post th above. Do you have any idea what you just posted. You are doubting the veracity of Revaltion as Prophecy... but you only do this because you have never studied Zechariah or the Two olive branches or two pillars or the two candlesticks in prophecy. IE you are a total newbie prophetically speaking...

Mathew 24 about Jesus not knowing the times of the Lord God is surely a mistranslation as the Lord stated exactly that Daniel was His prophet and that Noah was before the Flood.

Got to go, I qess the Lord allowed you to make such a blunder, to show you truly dont know any prophecy

IHPS

David

then knew, I would be fishing dead men out of the water rather than living ones. And I would be
wasting my life as more died around me and drowned. Is this what I wanted? Is this the kind of

So, that very night I got back into my pick-up camper and headed back to Vancouver and back to
Christian service.  And by the Grace of God with bumps along the way,  I and my family have been
doing it ever since, because I don’t want to fish dead men,  but be a ‘fisherman for the LORD of
LORDS’

In His Service

Jordan Fisherman
(David Jay Jordan)

Oh no - it is you that threw doubt on the Word of God in the post that NN quoted. He is simply saying that if you doubt other parts of God's Word, how do you know you can trust Rev 11?

A fair question.

I can assure you that NN believes that the whole of God's Word is inspired by God. We have discussed such things before.

It would be really good if you stopped misrepresenting people's statements.

• Members
Just now, Davidjayjordan said:

IHPS

David

LORDS’

In His Service

Jordan Fisherman
(David Jay Jordan)

So...I've never studied any of that, and I'm a "prophecy-newbie"? I hate to say this, but here goes...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! 

Sir, I'm not the one who doubts God's word; you are. 

You are in shock? Imagine my shock when you (a self-proposed Bible teacher) had the audacity to claim that the Lord Jesus Christ's own words were mistranslated...all because they counter your proclivity for setting dates. Setting dates is more important to you than accepting Christ at his word! Has nothing entered your heart and mind that tells you...Oh dear, Christ says that no man knows. Perhaps I'm wrong about this. 

Has it not occurred to you that since you are willing to proclaim that when Christ says that no man knows, it is mistranslated...then how in the world can you trust any of God's word? If that's mistranslated, then what else is? Zechariah, Revelation, Daniel? How do you know they aren't mistranslated? 

• Moderators

"So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation"

This statement was made by Davidjayjordan in response to NN's posting Scripture from the words of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!! If I have overlooked the original post by DJJ, someone please correct and direct me. However, it appears to have been edited out. Fortunately, NN  used the quote feature thereby preserving the evidence for posterity and verification. IF, and I do say if, it has indeed been removed by the poster then it shows a willingness to be dishonest in order to disparage NN's stance of the accuracy of Scripture.

I realize that typos, letter order reversals, and quick self-proofreading is not indicative of poor grammar and spelling. It is rather disturbing, however, that someone who has 4 years of college would repeatedly eliminate apostrophes, fail to capitalize proper nouns, and have sentences that are as difficult to read as an individual who is struggling to express themselves in a non-native tongue. Another thing that makes the linguistic stumbling seem misaligned with the biographical claims is my impression that Commonwealth natives (and with one elderly Britisher, one young Canadian, and one middle aged [I think] Australian here, they can correct me if I have a mistaken impression) are rather persnickety about their language.

A man (Will Rogers) once said, "If you find yourself in a hole, QUIT DIGGING" or you can alter an old phrase to read "Stop now, while you are behind".

I was on the verge of locking this thread (and possibly others) .

DANGER -- thin ice!

• Members
8 hours ago, DaveW said:

Oh no - it is you that threw doubt on the Word of God in the post that NN quoted. He is simply saying that if you doubt other parts of God's Word, how do you know you can trust Rev 11?

A fair question.

I can assure you that NN believes that the whole of God's Word is inspired by God. We have discussed such things before.

It would be really good if you stopped misrepresenting people's statements.

Sorry Dave W. No Nicol... stated clearly that he thinks Revelation 11 is mistranslated because it differs with Mathew 24's 'nobody knows anything about prophecy, including Jesus because only God knows anything and God never told anyone anything so that nobody knows anything' verse. This is why No Nicol... doesnt want a verse from the Word of God or the whole Chapter being posted.

Lets post it here again

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

But I am not allowed to post this chapter, simply because it contradicts your theory that nobody can know anything because it distinctly gives one the time frame for the Great Trib before the Lord comes, and twice states that 3 and a half days after they kill our Christian prophets the Lord comes BACK, which is the 2nd Coming.

Is No Nicol the moderator HERE ?

Why cant we post the Word of God, Dave W... isnt  Revelation the WORD OF GOD. Did the Lords angel's words get mistranslated as No Nicol stated, or is it the WORD OF GOD that is repeated over and over and over again in various WORD OF GOD PROPHETIC BOOKS.

• Members
8 minutes ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

"So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation"

This statement was made by Davidjayjordan in response to NN's posting Scripture from the words of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!! If I have overlooked the original post by DJJ, someone please correct and direct me. However, it appears to have been edited out. Fortunately, NN  used the quote feature thereby preserving the evidence for posterity and verification. IF, and I do say if, it has indeed been removed by the poster then it shows a willingness to be dishonest in order to disparage NN's stance of the accuracy of Scripture.

I realize that typos, letter order reversals, and quick self-proofreading is not indicative of poor grammar and spelling. It is rather disturbing, however, that someone who has 4 years of college would repeatedly eliminate apostrophes, fail to capitalize proper nouns, and have sentences that are as difficult to read as an individual who is struggling to express themselves in a non-native tongue. Another thing that makes the linguistic stumbling seem misaligned with the biographical claims is my impression that Commonwealth natives (and with one elderly Britisher, one young Canadian, and one middle aged [I think] Australian here, they can correct me if I have a mistaken impression) are rather persnickety about their language.

A man (Will Rogers) once said, "If you find yourself in a hole, QUIT DIGGING" or you can alter an old phrase to read "Stop now, while you are behind".

I was one the verge of locking this (and possibly others) thread.

DANGER -- thin ice!

Yea, you dont want me to post a new thread where I just post the WORD OF GOD.. Revelation 11 that  that contradicts , the nobody knows anything verse that helps those that know nothing feel at ease in knowing nothing.

Besides I just came to verify the math of my graph from my peers who couldnt find anything mathematically or biblically wrong with my graph. Mission accomplished as you must have realized your mistake now,concerning the 0 BC and 0 AD difference in a timeline. And all the while you were the moderator HERE, I would have never known, but at least you admitted you were aggressive..

Got to fly.

Can I post Revelation 11, the exact WORD OF GOD, whether in any translation available even though the KJV is the best.

I await your permission... its your website.

As for authority over me in real life, I decline your authority over me as Jesus has that right as my AUTHORITY, Lord and MASTER.

IHS

David

• Members
8 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

So...I've never studied any of that, and I'm a "prophecy-newbie"? I hate to say this, but here goes...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! 

Sir, I'm not the one who doubts God's word; you are. 

You are in shock? Imagine my shock when you (a self-proposed Bible teacher) had the audacity to claim that the Lord Jesus Christ's own words were mistranslated...all because they counter your proclivity for setting dates. Setting dates is more important to you than accepting Christ at his word! Has nothing entered your heart and mind that tells you...Oh dear, Christ says that no man knows. Perhaps I'm wrong about this. 

Has it not occurred to you that since you are willing to proclaim that when Christ says that no man knows, it is mistranslated...then how in the world can you trust any of God's word? If that's mistranslated, then what else is? Zechariah, Revelation, Daniel? How do you know they aren't mistranslated? 

Yes you are definitely wrong that nobody knows nothing... for even yourself HEREIN you state you know something. Thats contradictory to your WORD OF GOD statement that nobody knows anything and even Jesus apparently knows nothing as well according to your verse. I differ,

And Yes, you mistrust Revelation 11 and Zechariah and Jeremiahs statement about the 2 Witnesses also called the 2 olive branches, the two pillars, the two branches, the two candlesticks.. You say Revelation 11 is a mistranslation because you dont know anything about the 2 Christian Witnesses, and so claim its all a mistranslation so that NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING principle remains intact and untouched. This even though you start a prophecy forum to apparently discuss such topics of what you believe is nothing ness as NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING is the RULE.

Do excuse if I return just one LOL..

Im a moderate and so only make one LOL . It all that is needed.

Got to fly to other threads..

IHS

David

No Nicol... why were telling me I cant post Revelations 11 word for word, when you are not the MODERATOR HERE and therefore wouldnt have the right to deny permission for me to post the WORD OF GOD.

Apparently the Old Fashioned Preacher is the MODERATOR HERE, shouldnt you have asked permission from him to stop me from posting the WORD OF GOD ?

• Members

No, you are the one who threw doubt on God's Word, which NN pointed out.

He was making the point that since you think there are mistranslations - errors - in God's Word, then how can you trust any of it.

No matter how you try to misrepresent the matter several people have now pointed out that you are wrong.

You are wrong.

NN believes the whole Bible is the inspired Word of God and is infallible - we have discussed this previously.

Do YOU believe that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Yea, you dont want me to post a new thread where I just post the WORD OF GOD..

Yeehaw. Care to show where I stated such I thing? Hint -- I DIDN'T!

As I stated before -- NN QUOTED (via "quote" feature when posting) where YOU made the following statement in response to Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. "So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation". It was your statement ( So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation" ) that prompted NN to SARCASTICALLY ask if you (personally) felt that you (personally) could trust Rev 11 since YOU said (in reference to Mt24) "So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation" .

Okay, you don't like the way you've been handled? Appeal. To whom? We have two admins. First - JimAlaska. Don't like the previous interaction with him? Go to the Big Dog, the owner of the site, Bro. Matt. If you find yourself banned (don't try to say you will be banned, I said IF it happens) you need to cry to Bro. Matt anyway, not one of us.

Incidentally, where were you told you couldn't "just post the WORD OF GOD"? The member with the screen name Omega has been doing that for a LOOONG time.