• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Timeline of the EndTime, mathematical/holy day co-relation

• Members

4004 BC is a year, to 1997 A.D is a distinct year, the difference between them is 6000 years.

Its not a straight line continuum because BC had no year ZERO and of course A.D. did not have a year called 0 A.D. they were one and the same so therefore the math is correct. If you differ so be it. No problem... if you disagree....Im just a presenter and an OP,

If you have a better timeline, so be it. Not a problem at all.

Time will tell, Jesus will guide us via His Holy Spirit.

If you move on, so be it... we'll surely meet again HERE THERE or in the AIR.

All the best in HIM

David

• Administrators

David, I googled your username out of curiosity and found a lot of uncomplimentary things from other forums. In regard to your time line it seems that you have been posting the very same information since 2009 and changing the dates as each failed prophecy date unfolds. 

One would think that after so many years of failed date setting you would have learned a lesson by now.

• Members

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Danieltimeline.html

The Daniel timeline has remained the same for 18 years, Jim

SEE http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Danieltimeline.html

Maybe I shall post it, so people can differ with its basic composition.

image.jpeg.31e596498a9d0fcec9d3d8fd89ad46e1.jpeg

As you can see its still the exact same timeline...

Now we just have to wait for the Covenant signing to confirm the future dates.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/WaitfortheCovenant.html

Waiting is hard, but we have to WAIT for the START of the Last Seven Years.

The dates now line up with the exact days as mentioned by Daniel and Revelation, with Holy days so I assume it will be this year for the START.

Halleluia, isnt it exciting that it will be starting and we only have SEVEN more Years left. I think so...

But good research as Yes the heathen dont like Christians on their boards even if they say they are for free speech..

5 hours ago, swathdiver said:

1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

12 minutes ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

People would do well if they focused on apply and living the clear and obvious teaching of the scriptures.

Agreed Jordan which means descending judgment..

If people or disciples would just forsake all and follow the Lord and His teaching and go into all the world and preach the good news before its too late, it would be GREAT, but they dont as most sit at home in comfort.

Lets go do it, matter of fact I have... lets all do it..as Im sure you are doing it even now Jordan...

And lets study the Lords THUS SAITH THE LORD prophets and prophecies so we know where to go and what to do, and how things are going to unfold in sequence and time.

Good point Jordan

Onward Christian Soldiers.... marching as to war to win the hearts and  minds of all, at least as many as receive the Lords love through us.

• Members

Actually I dont see visions or dream dreams, as seen on my website. I just teach prophecy of the past and its exact fulfillments and ponder over the fulfillments into the future... I dont prophecy THUS SAITH THE LORD, but people do accuse me of doing so...as it seems to ease their mind or excuse them from studying prophetic timeframes

And Jim from Alaska.... my timelines have increased in number from the basic Daniel timeline as I have added about twenty others as confirmations, so I would differ with you that my timelines have been static....

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ProphecyTimeLines.html

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• Administrators

The message is static, your dates have changed over the years as each prophecy has been proven wrong. I read many of your predicted dates on different forums, starting in 2009. As each date you advocated for passed, you conveniently changed it. You have failed the test of a prophet because the thing you spoke did not come to pass as you predicted.

These are not my assertions, they are there online for anyone to see just by using the Google search engine and searching for your username.

• Moderators

The seven years start on this day. Oh, that day passed this year. It starts on the same day on this different year. Oh, passed again. It starts on it on this next year. Hey, hey --- I'm not setting dates, I'm just saying it starts on this date this year instead of the earlier attempts but it's not setting dates.:4_12_2::4_6_2v:

• Members
1 hour ago, Davidjayjordan said:

If people or disciples would just forsake all and follow the Lord and His teaching and go into all the world and preach the good news before its too late, it would be GREAT, but they dont as most sit at home in comfort.

Where is this on your website?

As far as I can see, there is no way of salvation shown on your website - or if it is, it is pretty well hidden which goes precisely against your statement that I have quoted.

You have a whole website (which seem to be determined to recreate here for some reason), and yet your call to go and preach the good news is not evident on your website - unless the good news you are talking about is only prophecy, and sex, and mysticsm, and levitation!!!!!!!

• Members
14 minutes ago, DaveW said:

Where is this on your website?

As far as I can see, there is no way of salvation shown on your website - or if it is, it is pretty well hidden which goes precisely against your statement that I have quoted.

You have a whole website (which seem to be determined to recreate here for some reason), and yet your call to go and preach the good news is not evident on your website - unless the good news you are talking about is only prophecy, and sex, and mysticsm, and levitation!!!!!!!

Dave you have to be kidding...

Salvation Here

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Salvation.html

Jesus Here

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesus.html

15 articles including Eternal Salvation

Bible study Chapters sub board

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/BibleStudyChapters.html

12 chapters

Three full subboards of Bible Mysteries or truths 1, 2 and 3

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Biblemysteries.html

Why do you want to accuse... is it because of prophecy and timelines ? Very strange

• Members
1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

The message is static, your dates have changed over the years as each prophecy has been proven wrong. I read many of your predicted dates on different forums, starting in 2009. As each date you advocated for passed, you conveniently changed it. You have failed the test of a prophet because the thing you spoke did not come to pass as you predicted.

These are not my assertions, they are there online for anyone to see just by using the Google search engine and searching for your username.

Yea, the first one is failed prophecy concerning Iran,

David Jay Jordan's Failed Prophecy - International Skeptics Forum

www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79325

Apr 12, 2007 - David Jay Jordan's Failed Prophecy Religion and Philosophy.

But then again they are atheists and skeptics that are paid to be skeptics.... and so of course they would throw off a Christian... Not a problem.

And what is happening now in Iran in conjunction with Syria, the Golan, Palestine, sanctions against Russia, Syria, and of course Iran... it seems some are not reading the news. but if you differ and you think nothing is going to happen, and you differ, so be it. Not a problem, you and I are allowed to differ... if you like your timeline or no timeline, it doesnt bother me at all. If you think the events wont fall on the Lords holy days but at random days without rthyme or reason, not a problem.Go ahead, not a problem.

Ill keep winning souls and teaching creationism and teaching prophetic events of the future, just as you all are doing HERE. No difference, you dont have a timeline or the timing, but so what, its just a discussion baord and you dont have to know the timing at least you are talking about prophetic events...

• Members

Dude, maybe you should look at your website then, because it certainly was not obvious to me.

Sometimes we get so used to seeing things that we miss the truth - the truth is that it is NOT OBVISOUS on your homepage.

Not accusation, just the simple facts as reported by a visitor to your website.

You have not one easily visible link to anything that states simply that there is a way of salvation.

Even now, I go and look on your homepage and I cannot see the link to the "salvation" article.

I cannot see the link to your  "Jesus here"  page with your "15 articles".

Bible study chapters could be anything, but certainly there is no indication that salvation can be found (I assume it would be covered of course).

Bible mysteries pages? who is going to look for salvation under "Bible mysteries"?

You can get as defensive as you like about it, but the SIMPLE FACT is that your homepage is so cluttered and confused that if someone came onto it looking to know about salvation, they would most likely leave NEVER HAVING FOUND anything pointing them to salvation.

They could find out about your take on all sorts of things prophecy.

They could find out about what you say about sex.

They could find out about what you have to say about meditation and the paranormal, and Magick(!), and levitation, but again THERE IS NOTHING OBVIOUS POINTING TO SALVATION on your homepage.

I STILL CAN'T FIND THE LINK TO YOUR SALVATION PAGE on your homepage, and you are telling me that it is clearly there!

If you want to have a page about prophecy and all sorts then fine, but don't then go spouting on about people not going out and telling people about Christ, when it is such a small part of your homepage that someone who is specifically looking for the link cannot find it......

Rework your homepage and make it more prominent - NO, MAKE IT OF TOP PROMINENCE.

Salvation is of FAR MORE IMPORTANCE than prophecy. And I am NOT saying that prophecy is unimportant.

Edit to say: 

I finally found a small link that simply says "Jesus". It is plain text in amongst a jumble of other text the same size and font, and it is possible that someone might just stray onto it looking for info.

So it is there - but there is so much else that is so much more prominent.

And it still doesn't mention salvation specifically on the homepage as far as I can see.

Edited by DaveW
spelling, found the link finally

• Members
48 minutes ago, DaveW said:

Dude, maybe you should look at your website then, because it certainly was not obvious to me.

Sometimes we get so used to seeing things that we miss the truth - the truth is that it is NOT OBVISOUS on your homepage.

Not accusation, just the simple facts as reported by a visitor to your website.

You have not one easily visible link to anything that states simply that there is a way of salvation.

Even now, I go and look on your homepage and I cannot see the link to the "salvation" article.

I cannot see the link to your  "Jesus here"  page with your "15 articles".

Bible study chapters could be anything, but certainly there is no indication that salvation can be found (I assume it would be covered of course).

Bible mysteries pages? who is going to look for salvation under "Bible mysteries"?

You can get as defensive as you like about it, but the SIMPLE FACT is that your homepage is so cluttered and confused that if someone came onto it looking to know about salvation, they would most likely leave NEVER HAVING FOUND anything pointing them to salvation.

They could find out about your take on all sorts of things prophecy.

They could find out about what you say about sex.

They could find out about what you have to say about meditation and the paranormal, and Magick(!), and levitation, but again THERE IS NOTHING OBVIUOUS POITNING TO SALVATION on your homepage.

I STILL CAN'T FIND THE LINK TO YOUR SALVATION PAGE on your homepage, and you are telling me that it is clearly there!

If you want to have a page about prophecy and all sorts then fine, but don't then go spouting on about people not going out and telling people about Christ, when it is such a small part of your homepage that someone who is specifically looking for the link cannot find it......

Rework your homepage and make it more prominent - NO, MAKE IT OF TOP PROMINENCE.

Salvation is FAR MORE IMPORTANCE than prophecy. And I am NOT saying that prophecy is unimportant.

Actually calling me a DUDE is not a very friendly opening. Do try and show common respect..

As for my website, the opening page is all the subboards of all the different mysteries that can be solved and sshow that Jesu or the Creator is the answer. Do take more than a quick one second look before you judge shallowly.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/index.html

Sorry I just added all my new postings which are taken directly from a real creation/evolution board, theres about thirty new creationist threads there... Do note, creationists means and supports our Creator JESUS.. meaning its Christian oriented and answers Christians or searchers questions.

To reach the subboard called Jesus, go to the Jesus sub board...  Of courdse, right there in the index page

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesus.html

Hope you like the graphics and picture of Jesus, our Saviour, it shows He has compassion just as we are suppose to have compassion and love to one another, even those that are not Baptist.

MY posts always end up with salvation and Jesus.. always.

My Bible studies are thereIN, and obvious,

Salvation I repeat is there and is hyperlinked on different subboards back to Salvation or Jesus where Salvation is displayed.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Salvation.html

Do you have a website that better explains salvation and tries to draw in searchers and seekers in a better way. Please do post your link ? Thanks

But as mentioned I have been doing this online missionary work since 2001, so have more than ten million hits, which is quite good, and still counting. But if you can do better, please help me and well share ideas and experiences andposts. Thanks

I shall psot all of salvation as you seem to have a great interest in Salvation from my website

Brethren, why do you keep using the word spouting so often, does that word make your posting more accurate or more damning against me. Lighten up

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• Members
14 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

As mentioned NO Nicolaites,

Dont set 2nd Coming dates....

Its foolishness, when there are so many exact events and times ahead that will confirm the Lords Timeline.

Excuse me? Are you saying that you don't set Second Coming dates? If so, then yes sir, you most definitely do. I agree; it's foolishness.

Lots of time to recalculate. Wait, consider, research etc etc etc..

So you're conveniently giving yourself an out if your dates don't work out...just have to recalculate them...over and over and over and over and over. Why set dates at all then?

Besides according to Daniel 9 and Revelation we are to flee in the middle of the last SEVEN Years.

We? Hmmm...are you an Orthodox Jew who follows the law? If not, why would it matter to you to pray that your flight not be on the sabbath day?

This said over and over and over and over again...3.5 years, 42 months, time times and a dividing of time.. its repeated by the Lord so that we would consider it.

At this point we had better have moved to the right location and be in the right frame of mind mentally and spiritually to obey and keep being used by the Lord... as we exodus, to Kadesh Barnea, following the route of our past Christian forefather..and where he and they stayed.

In other words, 3.5 years before 2025 we had better have obeyed, if we want to continue, otherwsie we shall easily be negated by the AC and his ilk much previous to 2025 IMO.

So, you plan to move to Judaea?

So lets consider the possibilities and see if the exact signposts come and are fulfilled.... and then lets recalculate, and search and research and PRAY... for knowledge and discernment.

I don't need to recalculate...and you don't either.

12 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

I adjure you to consider prophecy rather than negating it...

For prophecy was meant to be studied and reviewed and talked about rather than us being told not to talk about the specific time frames the Lord gave through His prophets. His prophets spoke encathedral and THUS SAITH the LORD, so I reckon it is of value to talk about these time frames and events leading up to His Second COMING.

If you differ, so be it. Disregard this timetable possibility and have no timeline. Your choice and your responsibility as we are all mature Christians HEREIN.

I don't negate prophecy; I love studying it. What I do negate is false-prophecy. 

But please, no more of this Repent stuff for searching sxriptures and searching time frames from the prophets in a PROPHECY FORUM. Just lighten up and disagree..No problem

Would it have been more palatable had I said, "I adjure you to change your mind about setting dates, and don't do it any more."?

12 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

No Nicolates... (Spelling?)

This might be a further explanation for you.

We know the Day and Hour

We will know the day and hour of the Lord's Return because the Lord distinctly says in Revelation 11, that it occurs exactly 3 and a
half days after they are killed by the Anti-Christ. Right now, we dont know this exact timing because the TWO CHRISTIAN
WITNESSES only are in prominence during the Great TRIBULATION of 3 and a half years. But now we do know the season and
timing and events the Lord so painstakingly and accurately He told all his prophets.... Daniel being the primary one. Again just read
Mathew 24. For all these prophecies from HIS PROPHETS were not  written down in vain. They were given so we would know the
timing and sequence of events in the End Time. The Lord did not leave us in the dark, as we can know the timing of the Lord's
RETURN. It will not come suddenly and unexpectedly to the Lord's people, only to those that are asleep and are worldly. So when it
says in .........

Mathew  24:36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father

This makes no sense, because the Lord said that three and half days, after the killing of our two witnesses, Then shall be His Second
Coming. This being in direct contradiction of Mathew 24: 36

Revelation  11:11 ¶ And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and
great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Consequently we can be reassured of the hour and day of the Lord's RETURN during the darkest day when our TWO LEADERS
are killed and all looks bleak for us and our annihilation. For then we know the Lord is coming to rescue us !!! But no time before that,
we have to go through all the events til the final seventh trumpet. Only death itself can rapture us before the FINAL RAPTURE.

For again, if you read after verse 36, the Lord said that the heathen didn't know and yet His man NOAH did KNOW  and Noah's
family did KNOW the timing of the GREAT FLOOD..

Mathew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the
flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until
the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

And again the true WORD of God says, we will know and not be in darkness...

1Thessalonians 5: 4-6  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of
light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore letus not sleep, as do] others; but let us watch
and be sober.

So don't tell me or us that nobody knows and nobody should study and pray, and know prophecy before hand ....... as the Lord
shows us His Prophecy. We are not supposed to be dumb and blind. For have not these deniers read previous to Mathew 24: 36...
where the Lord said ...

Mathew  24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

For the Lord's words is PROPHECY, and as He has said, every word and every prophecy shall not fail. They shall all be fulfilled.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. The lion hath roared, who
will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but PROPHESY ?

Consequently we may not know the exact day and hour right now, but BEFORE it happens, the Lord shall tell us, The Lord shall
tell us of things to come..... He knew, and He will tell us.. So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation, because Jesus
was from the BEGINNING and knew all things, He was 'God' and as God, knew His design for the future, and planned to show His
people His Plan and reveal His Prophecy and His TIMING.

In My Opinion

David Jay Jordan

I'm sorry, but since you apparently copied and pasted some of the above from your website, I'm unable to divide up your post into sections to respond to them succinctly. Therefore, I'll use the "quote" option to highlight the parts that I'm responding to...

We know the Day and Hour

We will know the day and hour of the Lord's Return because the Lord distinctly says in Revelation 11, that it occurs exactly 3 and a
half days after they are killed by the Anti-Christ.

I have to admit...this is the first time that I've ever heard anything like that...

So when it
says in .........

Mathew  24:36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father

This makes no sense, because the Lord said that three and half days, after the killing of our two witnesses, Then shall be His Second
Coming. This being in direct contradiction of Mathew 24: 36

Revelation  11:11 ¶ And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and
great fear fell upon them which saw them.

It makes no sense to you, because you are more devoted to setting dates (and finding verses to twist in order to fit your date-setting) than you are to allowing the plain words of the Lord Jesus Christ to tell you that NO...MAN...KNOWS. How do you get the Second Coming from the resurrection of the two witnesses? Now THAT makes no sense. Are you saying that because the Spirit of life from God entered into them, that's the Second Coming? Good grief man...REPENT! Look at what it says...great fear fell upon them which saw who? THEM...the two witnesses! The world saw them. When Christ returns, every eye will see who? HIM...the Lord Jesus Christ!

For again, if you read after verse 36, the Lord said that the heathen didn't know and yet His man NOAH did KNOW  and Noah's
family did KNOW the timing of the GREAT FLOOD..

How did they know? Did they have to figure it out by figuring out dates on a timeline with clues given in Scripture? Well, first, there was no recorded scripture at that time...so that's out. So how did they know? They knew because God himself...plainly told Noah himself...that it was coming. No secret timeline; God gave it to him upfront and personal.

For have not these deniers read previous to Mathew 24: 36...
where the Lord said ...

Mathew  24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Hmmm...sounds like someone here who denies the words of the Lord when he clearly and plainly says...NO MAN KNOWS. However, those words pass away from you, don't they?

So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation

So, when the Lord Jesus Christ plainly says that no man knows...you chalk that up as being contrary or...a MISTRANSLATION!!! Good grief man...repent, Repent, REPENT!

So now you're willing to say that all of God's word can't be trusted; however, you have full assurance that all of those verses that you base your date-setting on can be trusted. REPENT, REPENT, REPENT!!!

You have no business proclaiming to teach anyone God's word when you are willing to shun the sections off that you don't agree with...and then have the audacity to say that they are contrary or a mistranslation.

11 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Did the Lord bark at the two disciples walking to  *****Asmus****, and tell them to repent because they were talking about the events after the Lords Crucifixtion.. or did He explain the prophecies concerning them. Must find those scriptures

For it also says the Holy Spirit will tell us all things.... and because we need wisdom and discernment in the End Times to do our best, rather than just idily waiting for our removal, I again would venture to say the Holy Spirit will be whispering at us, to know the times and seasons and events so we will be prepared mentally, physically and spiritually... rather than being in the dark.

Did Noah know the times, Yes... did the outsides know the times NO.

Needless to say I think it helps to be prophecy wise, and know the sign posts and wait for the signposts and reLOOK at the map over and over again, so as to make the right turns in the right TIME to get to our final DESTINATION...and a 'WELL DONE THY GOOD and FAITHFUL SERVANT... by our Lord...JESUS

IMHO.

David

Again with Noah? REPENT!!!

11 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

All those verses come from one discussion the Lord gave His disciples concerning the Temple Mount and Temple worship that the religious system was into..

To any readers, the quote above was in reference to the verses that I posted earlier regarding "no man knows"...

Davidjayjordan, you might want to double-check your claim that all of those verses came from one discussion.

Postlogue:

Sir, when you joined and immediately posted your date-setting timeline, I tried to respectfully warn you that no one on this forum believed in setting dates. No one on this forum accepts setting dates! I had hoped that by my doing so, you would refrain from any further activity regarding such. However, your apparent proclivity for setting dates...and your justification for doing so...was more important to you than anything else.

I have shown you the words (of the Lord Jesus Christ) that no man knows. However, that apparently doesn't apply to you...or the countless others who for whatever reason...have decided that they can set dates.

You twist scripture to say things that they obviously don't say or mean. I hate to say this, but your interpretation of the two witnesses is probably the worst case of this I've ever seen.

The final straw though...the final straw was for you to have the audacity to proclaim that the Lord Jesus Christ's own words were contrary or mistranslated. Those words throw a wrench in your date-setting spokes, so you brush them off and are bold enough to say that they are contrary or mistranslated! How can you even attempt to "teach" anything regarding God's word in light of that? Shame on you...repent, Repent, REPENT!!!

Edited by No Nicolaitans
misspelled forum

• Members

Dude is just a term, a name, a designation - I might have "Mate" or "Bloke" or whatever - there is no inherent disrespect in it. That you have chosen to take it that way is unfortunate and I assure no disrespect was intended.

As to my observations on your website - you obviously are not interested in constructive criticism.

And no I am no "internet theologian" - I prefer to spend my time in a real church amongst real people. I have no particular internet or website expertise.

I am an INTERNET USER and as such, I have made some observations on your website.

I will say it one more time for your benefit - what you do with the information is up to you. 

Your website is confusing to look at.

If I was someone "searching for a way to solve the troubles of my life, searching for the answers of this life, searching for that.... something....." I would have a great deal of trouble finding those answers on your site.

I would give up and look somewhere else, because there is no obvious place to find out about salvation on your homepage.

You obviously don't like that fact, but after many visits, and some concerted searching, after being directed by you from elsewhere (here, not your website) I FINALLY found the link to the Jesus page and on that page there is an article that is called salvation.

Not many people are going to go to that sort of effort to find it.

Take it or leave it, but that is the simple truth from an INTERNET USER.

• Members

No Nicoltanes... a bit too long of a read to respond to..

But as mentioned I am a Christian, who was baptized ina Baptist church, and Yes some of my heritage is Jewish, but I am hardly Jewish in my religion as I came from a an atheistic background and yet choose Jesus, because I sensed HIm in the outdoors and then meet HIM personnally sort ot speak and received salvation if I said that in the proper Baptist way...

But somewhere NON... you said you never heard about the exact three and a half day time frame, that our Two Christian witnesses die at the hands of the AC right in the steps of the 3rd Temple which is the world headquarters for the AC.

Its Revelation 11... its not a fancy interpretation but very straight forward and exact. And by its exactness shows we will knwo exactly the day and even the hour of the Lords Second Coming. Do you want me to make this a new TOPIC ?

Here it tis...

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+11&version=KJV

revelation 11

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

And surely you dont want me to go into detail about this application HEREIN and HEREON. But its clearly about our Two Christian Witnesses who die at the hands of the AC and his lynch mob, as they kill those that have tormented their evil rule of 3.5 years.... for they lie in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days. meaning 84 exact hours, and then the Lord comes to resurrect them and all others at the SEVENTH TRUMPET.

Sorry you have been stymied again in your accussations against me, as I have just again proven that we are supposed to knwo the timing of the Lord and His SECOND COMING..its there, deny it if you will.

Should we make this a new thread ?

If you want specific answers to specific questions, just ask rather than speculate and post isolated half sentences that you think trap me into so called contradictions. Ask and I shall answer. Be respectful and I will respond.

IJN

David