• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New Hampshire to Accept Free Oil from Chavez

• Members

[quote="BroMatt"]Everyday God hands gives me handouts on stuff I do not deserve.[/quote]

Your right, but you know that isn't what I'm speaking of.

Many times on this board many have expressed their dislike for those who live off goverment hand outs. I believe John has expressed dislike for that.

Seems in part it would be many of these who would go for it.

But them I suppose many business men will probably go for it to, they figure they can make money off the handling charges. After all to them a dollar made is a dollar earned no matter where it comes from nor who. The almighty dollar rules the hearts of most Americas. Yes, for a few dollars, many in America would sign their soul over to the old devil.

Which reminds me, recently on E-Bay a man sold his soul at auction, never did get back to it and see how much money he made and or did it go through.

• Members
If a person NEEDS a handout I have no problem with them accepting such. If my family were about to starve and someone brought us a bag full of groceries I would be thankful the Lord sent them to us.

Schwartz: Nukes in Cuba a 'red line'
Schwartz: Nukes in Cuba a 'Red Line'
July 23, 2008
AFX News

WASHINGTON - Russia would cross "a red line for the United States of America" if it were to base nuclear-capable bombers in Cuba, the nominee for Air Force chief of staff has warned.

"If they did I think we should stand strong and indicate that is something that crosses a threshold, crosses a red line for the United States of America," said Gen. Norton Schwartz.

He was referring to a Russian news report that said the military is thinking of flying long-range bombers to Cuba, and possibly establishing a base there.

The Russian news report comes only a day after Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, in Moscow to pursue weapons and energy deals, called for a strategic alliance with Russia to protect his country from the United States.

Chavez has repeatedly accused Washington of plotting an invasion to destabilize his government, despite U.S. denials.

The alliance would mean "we can guarantee Venezuela's sovereignty, which is now threatened by the United States," Chavez told reporters shortly after his arrival in Moscow.

Welcoming Chavez at Meiendorf Castle, his residence outside Moscow, President Dmitry Medvedev said Russian-Venezuelan relations "are one of the key factors of security in the (South American) region."

http://www.military.com/news/article/sc ... ESRC=eb.nl

Do you really thing his offer to give free oil is really to help Americans? Its very clear what he thinks of America, and this free oil has an agenda behind it and its not for our good, but his. ]

• Members

The issue with Russia is very complex. One has to consider how Bush has treated Russia in a rather derogatory manner during most of his presidency. Bush has also been pushing to get former Warsaw Pact and Soviet countries into NATO (an organzation that's purpose was to defend Western Europe from the Soviet Union; which no longer exists), and to place American weapons in some of these countries very close to Russia.

The Cuban missle crises ended with American removing missles from basis in Turkey because Russia didn't want them that close to her borders, and with Russia removing her missles from Cuba because America didn't want them that close to her borders.

What we see today is a modern day extention of this process.