• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

~Collecting~

KayceeLochner

• Members

I collect Bibles. I also do Scripture Reference books. I collect Books in general, but Bibles seem to be the main focus of my books. I also like to collect older historic writings such as Josephus, Roman writers, early writings especially from ancient Mesopotamia, Hellenistic, and Jewish histories culture and other sorts of historical information from the time of the old and new testament, including Egyptian.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I collect everything with elephants.
Everywhere are elephants, in my car, in every room of my apartment, on work, ...
My friends think it's crazy that I have so many elephants but they always give me more.
Only a real elephant is missing to my collection. :smile

• Members
hey maybe in the millenial (sp) reign' date=' you can have an elephant! wouldn't that be the coolest? :lol[/quote']

That' d be more than cool! And a hole herd would be perfect. I would watch them for hours!
Do you want to join me watching them??? We could let them carry rocks an fossils! :wink

I collect American Indian artifacts (arrowheads) from the fields after the farmers plow in the spring. Maybe I could post some; can pictures be attached to posts?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't really collect much anymore, unless you count all my Bibles and books (my wife says I have way too many). In my youth I used to collect stamps, coins and my favorite, knives. I had several guns but I wasn't really collecting them, it just seemed people kept offering to sell their guns to me and I often bought them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just started collecting baseball cards again. I don't expect to make money off of it just out of nostalgia. I just bought me the complete near mint set of the Topps 1980 baseball cards. I paid $60.00 less then the going price for the set too. It's amazing what you can find through Ebay and Amazon.

Archived