• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A question for you Bible Scholars

• Members

Sister Rosie,

A question -- What "kind" of judgment was he referencing?  Was it the "kind" of judgment concerning whether an individual would enter the glory of heaven or be cast into the torment of hell?  Or was it the "kind" of judgment concerning whether a believer would receive heavenly reward or suffer the loss of reward?  Or was it some other "kind" of judgment, about which I am not presently thinking?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Revelation 20 speaks of the Great White Thrown judgment.  All the dead are resurrected and judged.  The lost are then thrown into the lake a fire, the "second death".   The saved enter the "new Jerusalem".  

I don't know where this Great White Thrown is, but I wouldn't say you get judged when you get to Heaven. Rather, you are judged after death, but before entering the pearly gates, or the lake of fire.  In Heaven, there is no sin or judgement.