• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Church In Jacksonville

• Members

Many months ago I offered to suggest a biblical church to someone here.  My health not being so good, I've missed a lot of church and when I did get to attend services with the saints, I forgot to ask my pastor.  But finally tonight I remembered and asked him.  The fella I had in mind is Pastor Ronnie E. Reid who used to Pastor West Shores Baptist Church.  Doctor Reid is in his 80s now and no longer shepherds the flock there.  I think he lives in the home behind the church on Ida should you like to speak with him.  I had the honor of meeting him but a few times and his preaching I can recall still recall despite my failing memory.  A quick look at West Shores' website gave me cause for concern.  Preacher Reid was spot on though.  Sorry it took so long.  Sorry that I cannot remember who it is I said I would do this for!

• Members

I live near Jacksonville and am a member of a church in Jacksonville. My church is Heavenly Heights Baptist Church. I know a few folks that go to West Shores Baptist. I knew they had recently gotten a new pastor but I know nothing about him. If someone is looking for a church in the Jacksonville area feel free to let me know. My church Heavenly Heights is a great church and our Pastor really loves and cares for people and desperately wants to see souls saved.