• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Looking for a Proofreader / Edit Manuscript.

• Members

Brethren,

I am in the process of finding a proofreader who would like to proofread, and edit, my "Revelation Chapter 19-22 Study," manuscript for publication in a regular book form. Right now the Study was just written for my internet friends and in a spiral bound format for a very limited audience. Now, I would like to publish it for a wider audience in a regular book format.  

The manuscript has 35,721 words (included are the footnotes & endnotes). I would be willing to pay the going rate for manuscript editing.

If you, or if you know somebody, or if you could recommend a person, that would like to do the proofreading than either respond in this thread or send me a PM.

Alan

• Members

Update! Update!

I was able to locate a proof-reader for the Revelation Study.  Just a while ago I sent the manuscript off for proof-reading.

But, future books are planned for the days ahead. In our Bible Institute on Taiwan we taught numerous subjects that are in Chinese. Some of the material is already in English: most are not. I am planning to print the material into English in regular book formatting, 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 size,  and not in the Spiral Bound method that I did in Taiwan. 

Edited by Alan
formatting

• 2 months later...
  • Members

HA Melton,

My proofreader is Rob Bignell. Here is his website: https://inventingrealityediting.wordpress.com/about/

Rob did the proofreading for the Revelation Chapter 19-22 Study in a reasonable time frame, reasonably priced and he was easy to work with.

I plan to have Rob Bigness proofread the other studies that I printed in Taiwan.

By the way, I do hope to get to know you better.

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelling