• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What is your dream vacation spot?

What is your dream vacation spot?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your dream vacation spot?

• Hawaii
    • Florida
    • California
    • Alaska
    • Russia
    • Japan
    • Germany
    • Switzerland
    • Holland
    • China
    • Carolinas
    • Maryland
    • Texas
    • Washington
    • Other

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

My dream vacation spot is Jamaica. Sandals Dunn's River Resort - near Ocho Rios (8 Rivers.) My hubby and I went to Jamaica on our honeymoon in November 2000. Of course, it was our honeymoon, so it is my favorite, all-around vacation, ever. :lol :thumb Thanks for talking this poll. It was fun. :clap:

• Administrators

Hmmmm....The Washington on the poll didn't specify, but I assume it's DC. I would choose Washington state. My dream vacation, though, would have to be a month or so in Ireland, with some side trips to Britain. My next choice would be China when Katie and family are back there.

• Moderators

[quote="HappyChristian"]Hmmmm....The Washington on the poll didn't specify, but I assume it's DC. I would choose Washington state. My dream vacation, though, would have to be a month or so in Ireland, with some side trips to Britain. My next choice would be China when Katie and family are back there.[/quote]

That's funny! I was assuming it was Washington state! :lol:

• Administrators

[quote="salyan"][quote="HappyChristian"]Hmmmm....The Washington on the poll didn't specify, but I assume it's DC. I would choose Washington state. My dream vacation, though, would have to be a month or so in Ireland, with some side trips to Britain. My next choice would be China when Katie and family are back there.[/quote]

That's funny! I was assuming it was Washington state! :lol:[/quote]
:lol: I assumed it was DC because every time I tell someone my folks live in WA, they always assume DC...

• Members

[quote="KayceeLochner"]EVERYONE should have a dream vacation, but what is it??? :puzzled:

My dream vacation spot is in Florida because I would love to go to Disney. :thumb[/quote]

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! We were in Flordia at Disneyworld in April. It was a blast... we had sooooooooo much fun. I hope to go back in a year or 2... there is so much to see that it is hard to see it all in 1 week.