• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What is your dream vacation spot?

What is your dream vacation spot?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your dream vacation spot?

• Hawaii
    • Florida
    • California
    • Alaska
    • Russia
    • Japan
    • Germany
    • Switzerland
    • Holland
    • China
    • Carolinas
    • Maryland
    • Texas
    • Washington
    • Other

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[quote="Flourgirl"][quote="KayceeLochner"]EVERYONE should have a dream vacation, but what is it??? :puzzled:

My dream vacation spot is in Florida because I would love to go to Disney. :thumb[/quote]

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! We were in Flordia at Disneyworld in April. It was a blast... we had sooooooooo much fun. I hope to go back in a year or 2... there is so much to see that it is hard to see it all in 1 week.[/quote]
Were you able to do much? I'd heard that it was so crowded you had to wait something like 2 hours per ride. Perhaps it's better in the Spring time? I haven't been in a long time, a long long time. I don't really remember it. My aunt lives like 15 minutes from it, though. You can see the fireworks from their house every night. :smile

• Members

Living in the desert at 100-115 degree temps everyday, would motivate anyone to go to the cooler temps of Alaska. I also promised my son that when he graduates High School, that I would take the whole family on a Alaskan Cruise. I really am looking forward to going on this trip. :cool

• Members

mine would be Ireland. If we ever get stationed in Mildenhall like we want, we can do that!

Dh wants to go to Churchill. Supposedly there are a ton of polarbears to be seen there. No, we are not tree huggers..lets all save the polarbears! LOL
Ever since he was a child, he has had a fascination w/ polarbears and would give anything to see them in the wild....at a distance of course! LOL

• Members

I haven't been on anything close to a real vacation in decades! Probably won't be able to until one or both of the boys are moved out and we're old and decrepit. I would like to be able to take my wife to Texas again some day because she's always wanted to go to the cemetary her parents are buried in one more time.

• Members

Were you able to do much? I'd heard that it was so crowded you had to wait something like 2 hours per ride. Perhaps it's better in the Spring time? I haven't been in a long time, a long long time. I don't really remember it. My aunt lives like 15 minutes from it, though. You can see the fireworks from their house every night. :smile

We aere able to do a LOT!!!! We used our fast pass as much as possible to get on the rides quicker. We had a blast.... it was wonderful. My mom had to use a wheelchair.... she has trouble with her knees, so therefore a lot of walking is not possible for her, but, at the same time it was great for us, because we found out that they take people in weelchairs,scooters etc.... first for rides, shows etc.... :clap: :Green So, many times we were able to get right in!!! I absolutly loved Disneyworld and can't wait to go back! The fireworks are awesome!

• Members

Whoever voted the Carolinas, I hope you get to go there, because North Carolina (Goldsboro particularly) is very quiet and spread apart, while South Carolina (Columbia) is very busy and close together. But one thing that I know is pretty much the same is the weather, humid and mainly hot in the spring and summer months. And that's why I love the Carolinas I pretty much grew up in North Carolina.

• Members
I haven't been on anything close to a real vacation in decades! Probably won't be able to until one or both of the boys are moved out and we're old and decrepit. I would like to be able to take my wife to Texas again some day because she's always wanted to go to the cemetary her parents are buried in one more time.

Driving through Missouri is a peaceful vacation, kind of an oasis when you consider that Oklahoma and nasty Texas reside in the Middle section of the country.