• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I remember this song!!!

• Members

Have you ever walked into Walmart or another store and heard a song that was other than a Christian Hymn, and you started singing or humming along with it because you used to listen to that song? Well, count that problem solved! When your foot starts tapping the beat, start singing a well known hymn such as Amazing Grace, or Jesus Loves Me :sing:. It might not work the first few times you try, but you have to somehow tune those songs out in order to be seperate from the world. You could even try quoting a verse that you have memorized :bible: , or start praying :pray . If you ACTUALLY try, it will be easy.

• Members
Have you ever walked into Walmart or another store and heard a song that was other than a Christian Hymn' date=' and you started singing or humming along with it because you used to listen to that song? Well, count that problem solved! When your foot starts tapping the beat, start singing a well known hymn such as Amazing Grace, or Jesus Loves Me :sing:. It might not work the first few times you try, but you have to somehow tune those songs out in order to be seperate from the world. You could even try quoting a verse that you have memorized :bible: , or start praying :pray . If you ACTUALLY try, it will be easy.[/quote']

Oh, and by the way I LOVE to praise my Lord by singing!!!

• Members

[quote="KayceeLochner"]Have you ever walked into Walmart or another store and heard a song that was other than a Christian Hymn, and you started singing or humming along with it because you used to listen to that song? Well, count that problem solved! When your foot starts tapping the beat, start singing a well known hymn such as Amazing Grace, or Jesus Loves Me :sing:. It might not work the first few times you try, but you have to somehow tune those songs out in order to be seperate from the world. You could even try quoting a verse that you have memorized :Bible: , or start praying :pray . If you ACTUALLY try, it will be easy.[/quote]
I sing "Be thou My Vision," "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name,"(my favorite) or "Day by Day" :wink When I am trying to tune out songs in the store.

• Members

[quote="Kayla"][quote="KayceeLochner"]Have you ever walked into Walmart or another store and heard a song that was other than a Christian Hymn, and you started singing or humming along with it because you used to listen to that song? Well, count that problem solved! When your foot starts tapping the beat, start singing a well known hymn such as Amazing Grace, or Jesus Loves Me :sing:. It might not work the first few times you try, but you have to somehow tune those songs out in order to be seperate from the world. You could even try quoting a verse that you have memorized :Bible: , or start praying :pray . If you ACTUALLY try, it will be easy.[/quote]
I sing "Be thou My Vision," "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name,"(my favorite) or "Day by Day" :wink When I am trying to tune out songs in the store.[/quote]

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who sings in stores!!! :Green

Guest Guest

I hum and sing Christian music in the store, too. :thumb

:ot: Also, recite scriptures in the store, and people will usually take off. :lol Carry your Bible and read while shopping and you'll have a crowded store to yourself. Those who stay around, end up hearing the Word of God. Usually, they are few, though. :sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...