• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Texas School Shooter wanted his story to be told

• Administrators

Is this a result of the day and age that we live in with social media? School shootings happening just for fame and recognition? I am not against tighter school security, but if nothing else this articles shows that the issue is with the heart.

http://wgntv.com/2018/05/18/shooter-reported-at-texas-high-school/

• Administrators

I appreciate your statement of the issue being one of the heart. Considering where your residence is, your assessment of the situation is in the minority for the East Coast.

I visit other East Coast forums that are not religious, by far they all blame the guns and the second amendment. 

• Members

This kid, like the Cruz boy, was probably possessed by a devil.  I read somewhere that he was wearing a pentagram and following after those Columbine devils.

This selfie generation is completely self-absorbed with itself.  Mere teenagers, many think they have stories to be told, and that people want to hear them, like Daniel Boone or Davy Crockett!  Ha!  

What poor wretches!  Foolish parents sending them off to government school to be ruined and indoctrinated by the devil.  I watched a Ray Comfort youtube video the other day, many would not say that Cruz was and or his actions were evil.  They are steeped in moral relativism and fantasy land.  Ray brought their thinking caps out of hibernation and got them thinking about the things of God.