• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The truth to the lie.... Bruce Jenner

• Members

Bruce Jenner - you know the one - that guy who made huge headlines because he reckons he is not - is now set to get married.

Now wait for it - this guy who says he is a girl wants to get married...... to a 21 year old girl.

So now the guy who says he is a girl turns out to like girls enough to want to marry (another) one.

Shows the lie about where his head is - he really does know what he is, he just doesn't want to accept it. 

If what he says about himself was true he would be "marrying" a guy not a girl.

Rom 1:28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

And the rest of the passage of course......

Oh the affect of sin on this wretched world. This man needs to be saved.

By the way the link is here if you really want to read it - I confess that I haven't - the headline was enough for me. So be very careful about the link - I don't actually know what sort of detail is in it. (It is a "reputable" news site so shouldn't be "Computer dangerous").

Note: I don't want to offend people, and I have therefore added his name in the title so that people know before they enter roughly what the subject is. I am sorry if the subject offends you - it offends me too, but I wanted to point this one thing out.

Edited by DaveW
phone spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sin sick world, Jenner still needs...

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

However, it appears as if...

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Edited by 1Timothy115