• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

• Members

I think the OP assumes everyone here is a Republican.  In addition, the OP believes that President Trump is a bigger liar than President Obama.  I reckon that there is not much truth to that statement.  For all President Trump's faults, he loves America and is trying to his best to put our (Americans) interests first.  President Obama is a 3rd generation Communist.  His allegiance is to a utopian ideology invented by Satan, International Communism.  America's enemies are Obama's friends.

Some folks have spiritual discernment, others not so much.  

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The Guardian
Sun 27 May 2018 06.00 EDT

"Trump's assault on the department of justice is an attack on the rule of law 

This dangerous and despicable action demonstrates yet again that the president is richly deserving of impeachment 

It is by now familiar that Donald Trump has turned organized lying into a first principle of governance. Michel de Montaigne’s observation that the “reverse of truth has a thousand shapes and a boundless field” could serve as the future epithet of the Trump presidency.

But this week the president has gone one step further. In forcing the Department of Justice to launch an investigation into “whether Obama’s FBI and DoJ infiltrated or surveilled our campaign for political purposes”, Trump has demonstrated his power to create durable institutional realities out of politically charged falsehoods.

This is a disgraceful but not surprising assault on the independence and integrity of the justice department."

Trump's disgraceful assault on the DOJ is an attack on the rule of law | Lawrence Douglas

People, Trump is destroying the USA's credibility all across Europe.
Trump's disgraceful assault on the DOJ is an attack on the rule of law | Lawrence Douglas

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathetical liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

To regain our credibility in Europe we must impeach Trump NOW!!!

note; this is just my opinion, you may have a different one

Edited by tooldtocare

• Administrators

tooldtocare, you have been told by forum members, as well as administrators that your political rhetoric is unacceptable on a bible based message forum. I have given you two warning points already and told you that one more warning point would be reason to ban you.

Since this last post was posted before your warning points were given I will not give you another warning point for this post. But rest assured that if there are any more political posts from you, you will be immediately banned and all your posted content will be deleted.

This is your last warning, please take it seriously. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It"s interest apparently weeping so bad at the greatness of the response and now  becomes plain. Democrats in sanctuary cities. Clambering and frustration perclaim to liberty! Yet no this attack of all we love of a land that moved it's embassy to Jerusalem. The candelabra celebration from as it seem's that elizium has come to pass freedom is now the fabric of the world weaving  form the corners of the world that walk free. growing to be as paupers kings and popes equal in every neighborhood . By casting their vote and get tested keeping the principles of life in this great experiment that the color or ethnicity changes the world as lie with or fate before are eyes.

• Members
On 4/16/2018 at 9:07 PM, tooldtocare said:

Trump will be impeached & removed from office in 2018

This is a bet you cannot LOSE.,.,

This you can bet on and for once win (:-

***********************************************date corrected 4/18//2016 @ 6"33 PM

Well, this is my very first read through this thread discussion; and I just wanted to point out --

It appears that someone lost this "unlosable" bet, huh.

• Moderators
On 4/16/2018 at 6:07 PM, tooldtocare said:

Trump will be impeached & removed from office in 2018

This is a bet you cannot LOSE.,.,

This you can bet on and for once win (:-

***********************************************date corrected 4/18//2016 @ 6"33 PM

How'd that work out for you? Didn't even TRY to impeach in 2018, WAS impeached in 2020, but not convicted and removed because he didn't commit any actual crimes. 

Something you need to learn yet, even though you say you're too old to care: ALL politicians are liars. Every single one of them. Trump, really, is more of an embellisher, throwing out numbers and stats off the top of his head, not really worried about actual numbers. It isn't good, certainly, but as has been said many times, we didn't vote for Pastor-In-Chief, we voted for President. What we got in Trump is someone who means what he says, believes in what this country can be, and desires that everyone have the opportunity to be the person they want to be. For a billionaire, he is refreshingly 'normal', and seems to have a much better understanding of the common man, as opposed to the career politicians we normally get, who have forgotten what it was like NOT to be a politician.  I don't know that he is saved, but at least he is pro 1st amendment protection of religion, and is probably far more Christian than Obama was. 

And he has handled the "pandemic" far better than the Dems would have, seeing as how they were encouraging people to travel to go out, to remain among others, while calling Trump a racist for stopping travel from China, and now they say he didn't do that early enough, even while Nancy Pelosi was busy slurping up chow mein in Chinatown.

• 1 month later...

I noticed that some of the earlier messages spoke of Trump lies. Here are some.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=false

Politifact is a respectable outlet. They check everyone. Check the link above. 

For those saying Trump has done a good job on the pandemic, if so why do we lead the world in cases and in deaths? He first denied there was a virus. Then he said it would go away. He has lied numerous times about COVID-19. 

• Members
58 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I noticed that some of the earlier messages spoke of Trump lies. Here are some.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=false

Politifact is a respectable outlet. They check everyone. Check the link above. 

For those saying Trump has done a good job on the pandemic, if so why do we lead the world in cases and in deaths? He first denied there was a virus. Then he said it would go away. He has lied numerous times about COVID-19. 

Politifact is leftist propoganda. You might as well call it Pravda-fact.

The majority of deaths occured because liberal governors placed sick patients into nursing homes as happened to one in New Jersey that my cousin managers. Eighteen residents died because of that decision while 130 of the 135 residents there got sick as well as most of the nurses and staff.

Also, if you believe the numbers that came out of China, where the crematoriums could be seen burning via satellite, then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Just be careful not to get shot by a "protestor" while you're there.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, SureWord said:

The majority of deaths occurred because liberal governors placed sick patients into nursing homes as happened to one in New Jersey that my cousin managers. Eighteen residents died because of that decision while 130 of the 135 residents there got sick as well as most of the nurses and staff.

NY and NJ both placed sick patients in Nursing homes causing a very high death rate in those states. In NY alone over 4,000 sick people were placed in nursing homes. Notice that both states have very liberal governors that blame their problems on Trump.

• Members
2 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

NY and NJ both placed sick patients in Nursing homes causing a very high death rate in those states. In NY alone over 4,000 sick people were placed in nursing homes. Notice that both states have very liberal governors that blame their problems on Trump.

Yes, and what disgusted me was the media made it look like careless and dirty nurses/staff were the reason for all the deaths and that they were trying to hide all the bodies or wouldn't report them. My cousin was out sick for three weeks during this time, her daughter who was a nurse there was out sick with corona and even my cousin's husband who doesn't even work at the facility was sick. The National Guard was supposed to pick up all the bodies but were delaying for whatever reason so the bodies piled up.

The same thing happened in my neck of the woods in Richmond, VA. In that case a lot of the nurses were too scared to go to work so they stayed home. I believe over forty elderly patients died in that outbreak. I'm not sure if it was because Covid patients were placed there but I wouldn't doubt it.

The elderly man beaten up by a young man at a nursing home up in Detroit, that young man was a Covid patient placed in that facility. 

Honestly, I believe they were intentionally trying to kill the elderly, (those they considered most expendable) to drive up the numbers for political and financial reasons. Political to make Trump look bad and financial to destroy the rebounding economy which wasn't good for the Democrats election chances in November.

PA Health Secretary Rachel Levine removed her mother from a nursing home and had her placed in a 5-Star Hotel two days before ordering Covid patients to be placed in nursing homes knowing full well this would probably lead to deaths of the elderly. When I read about this I realized they knew what they were doing and what the consequences would be.

Also, hospitals were receiving more federal aide from the more Covid patients. My bosses grandmother died of a heart attack and they put on her death certificate that she died of Covid.

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Because we lead the world in liberty and freedom, and we are willing to take responsibility for your choices. Also because the numbers have been terribly overblown due to a lot of fudging the numbers.  What a president does or doesn't do, will have little effect on a virus. It will work its course, no matter what. I happen to believe that I am God's and my day and cause of my death is already written, so no matter what I do, it will not change that. So I use my freedoms, rarely wear a mask, go out and about as I please, while also taking care of my health in a general manner, and trust the Lord with the results. 

And for the record, trump didn't lie about the virus, because he couldn't have any idea as to what it would do-he spoke positively, hoping for the best. Again, the CDC has greatly fudged the numbers with dishonest reporting, and utilization of flawed and often tainted tests. 

• Members

Gee wilikers folks, seems to me that President Trump is UNIFYING the Republican party.

I will give you only a partial quote on the Rush Limbaugh article on, "The Trump Magic is Alive and Well in GOP Primaries." But, after you read my quote on how President Trump is UNIFYING the Republican party you need to read the rest of the article on how President Trump is, as the Republican Party used to be, patriotic, America first, protect the work that the founding Fathers established, and preserve the greatness of American history.

Rush Limbaugh stated, "So there were some primary runoffs last night. And both of Trump’s endorsed candidates won, one of them in a major, major, major landslide. Donald Trump has united the Republican Party something like now, what is it, 96% of the Republican Party supports Trump. You find it everywhere except in the United States Senate. Pro-America, pro-law and order, pro-peace and prosperity. The message is working. Trump’s endorsements are worth their weight in gold in Republican primaries.

Fake news wants you to believe Trump is losing his base. Fake news wants you to believe Trump’s losing everything. He’s lost the magic. He has lost the mystique. He has lost everything that propelled him to victory in 2016. Not only that, he’s out of touch. His ideas are out of step. He simply lost everything that he had. And of course the opposite is true."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/07/15/the-trump-magic-is-alive-and-well/

Methinks that this thread, "Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party" is fake news, a divisive thread, and designed by a liberal democrat, or never-trumper, who is trying to divide the Republican Party.

Edited by Alan
added to the title & Party