• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jacksonville Florida

• Members

I'll ask my pastor this weekend.  I remember well a man who pastored a church up there and is friends with my pastor, they went to bible college together but today he is old and too frail to preach.  I'll ask my pastor for the name of his or another sound church.  Leaving the Carolinas?

• Members

Well...I hear there's a church called Trinity Baptist Church there. They have a school and college...and lots of other stuff. :15_1_63:

Edited to add:  In fact, I visited there in the early 1990's as a prospective student (before the "other stuff" materialized). They didn't know a thing about me, but someone on staff told me that "if God had called me to preach, then God wanted me at Trinity". :think_smiley_50:

After sharing that...I sure hope I haven't stuck my foot in my mouth and Trinity is the opportunity you're referring to. If it is, just brush this aside. :laugh:

Edited by No Nicolaitans

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...