Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Pastorj

Jacksonville Florida

I'll ask my pastor this weekend.  I remember well a man who pastored a church up there and is friends with my pastor, they went to bible college together but today he is old and too frail to preach.  I'll ask my pastor for the name of his or another sound church.  Leaving the Carolinas?

Well...I hear there's a church called Trinity Baptist Church there. They have a school and college...and lots of other stuff. :15_1_63:

Edited to add:  In fact, I visited there in the early 1990's as a prospective student (before the "other stuff" materialized). They didn't know a thing about me, but someone on staff told me that "if God had called me to preach, then God wanted me at Trinity". :think_smiley_50:

After sharing that...I sure hope I haven't stuck my foot in my mouth and Trinity is the opportunity you're referring to. If it is, just brush this aside. :laugh:

Edited by No Nicolaitans

You did, Brother Cloud warns about Trinity!  LOL

I was sick Sunday but haven't forgotten that I'm going to ask my pastor for you.

Edited by swathdiver

2 hours ago, Pastorj said:

I didn't get the job, so I am not heading to Jacksonville.

Any opportunities back in Ct? We need more good men here. ?

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, BroMatt said:

Any opportunities back in Ct? We need more good men here. ?

Nothing, but I am not really looking at New England. Getting too old for the snow :)

If things change or someone else is looking Victory Baptist Church is a great church that has a fantastic school. My children used to attend there and we loved it. They are on the Northside of Jacksonville.