• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

More Than Meets the Eye [Book]

• Members

More Than Meets The Eye, Richard A. Swenson, MD, NAVPRESS, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Copyright 2000

Disclaimer: The scripture quotations used by Dr. Swenson are primarily from the MEVs, most frequently the NIV. I will only make the quotations from the 1769 KJV.

Just how terrible or awesome is our God, the creator? When we think of ‘Creator of the universe’ what reference points do we use? How does our finite 3 lb. brain allow us to envision our God or His creation? I admit much of the data and many of the numbers presented herein are beyond my comprehension but, there is much about my God I won’t understand until I see Him face to face. Richard's book attempts to help us understand "what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;" and to give us some points to battle the never ending barrage of evolutionist theory. The book may be useful when questions arise from adolescent and teenage children or grandchildren.

Swenson has gathered facts from his own knowledge and scientists from many different fields of study which I believe thoroughly refute all attempts to use science to argue against God's creation. The facts are undeniable by any reasonable person. From the intricacies of the human body to the largest body God created (the universe) Swenson provides many details of all. 

Edited by 1Timothy115