• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Directline Ministry

• Members

Paul and Debbie Deem have moved Directline Ministry operations to Georgia. They will be missed here in Ohio.

Luanne knew the Deems from her time in S.E. Ohio. If anyone would like to follow the deems and God's miracle healing of Debbie here is the website.

If you want to follow Debbie's mysterious disease and miracle healing read their newsletters.

• Administrators

"Dimes for Deems"...We were members of the same church. When they were called to the mission field, our church launched "Dimes for Deems." The kids were encouraged to bring their dimes in (as were adults) to fill out cards. Each filled-out card held $10, I believe. I was their oldest daughter's kindergarten teacher, and the kids in k-3rd grade (my class) were thrilled to bring in their dimes for their friend. I was also Debbie's sister's roommate. And I almost bought Paul and Debbie's car.

It's a blessing to know they are still serving the Lord, and in such a needed ministry. Thanks, ITim, for the update. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, HappyChristian said:

"Dimes for Deems"...We were members of the same church. When they were called to the mission field, our church launched "Dimes for Deems." The kids were encouraged to bring their dimes in (as were adults) to fill out cards. Each filled-out card held $10, I believe. I was their oldest daughter's kindergarten teacher, and the kids in k-3 (my class) were thrilled to bring in their dimes for their friend. I was also Debbie's sister's roommate. And I almost bought Paul and Debbie's car.

It's a blessing to know they are still serving the Lord, and in such a needed ministry. Thanks, ITim, for the update. 

It might be a blessing for Debbie to hear from you. Also, I have not stopped praying for your Husband and you in your new ministry.